Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Lf2558a.png

#149-Wonderbook: Book of Spells

This was the last game I got for free while I worked for Sony and I just never bothered to play it. Well with the Trophy Competition on and needing a platinum for 149 I decided to finish it off. 2hours and 24minutes...my fastest plat ever :) (well except for Sound Shapes of course). This would be a great game if you had little kids who liked Harry Potter but it provides no real reason (except for a fast platinum) for anyone over the age of 12 to play it (unless you are a Hardcore Harry Potter fan). I kind of wish Wonderbook did better for Sony though as this was a cool idea and could have been a big hit with the kids.

1La6578d.png

#150-Starhawk

So Ultra Rare :holy:

I really wish this game had been more popular as well. This was a solid game with very fun multiplayer (I didn't say it had fun multiplayer trophy requirements though :P). Yes winning 350 rounds of multiplayer can be tedious and was a lot of boosting but Prospector was a ton of fun and once I found a good group to play through it with it became a blast to do.

The single player was alright as well. Mercenary mode is a little tougher than Crushing but nothing too bad. I really liked the build/battle mechanics and I think we can all agree every game is better with jet packs.

This is a pretty easy (but long) Ultra Rare platinum and I do recommend it to anyone who enjoys 3rd person shooters.

You beat me to it! :( lol. Still procrastinating about the 50 prospector wins!!  :angry:  

Kudos to you!

• Like 1