Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#38 - Jak & Daxter 2 (PS3)

1Le85712.png

Just another J&D? Well, let's see...

Enjoyment: 4/10

Difficulty: 4/10

Opinion: I already got the plat on vita, so this time was so much easier for me to get it on PS3, on Vita exist lag, but in PS3, oh dear is much better! Of course i know how to get the trophies too, i have more knowledge, tips and tricks, that really helped me completing this game in "1 day and 11 hours". Like i said on vita review for this game, the game at the beginning is cool, remember too that's from 2003, but really get annoying to the final parts, you are sick of getting in vehicles and drive to your location, and that kind of stuff.

Trophies: Majority is story related, got the gold trophy for the metal heads again before completing the game what is very nice, just lost 1 hour hearing music and getting the orbs with a glitch, YES! this last 1 hour imagine me on the couch hearing music and like i was "automatically controlled" getting 1 orb, restart, get the orb, restart... do you think you are the only one who don't like grind-y trophies/games? You're wrong xD

Ahahah let's go! This last few days i should be crazy  :huh:

*Jak II.

• Like 3

:platinum:#137

Sorcery

1L48ac96.png

Finally my first plat of 2015.

This is a pretty decent and fun game for the move controller. The story is alright.

The game isn't hard but it does have a lot of missable trophies. If you want to plat it in one play through i would suggest using a good guide. the Guide that Dr_Mayus wrote for another website is what I used the most. Plus he was willing to answer questions I had.

Thanks Dr._Mayus.

Yes, the doctor's guide wins out :D.

Thanks for the shoutout Snake, and congrats on the plat. In my opinion a very underrated game and it is a shame that Sony waited so long to release it because by the time it came out the Move was pretty much dead :(

• Like 3

Yes, the doctor's guide wins out :D.

Thanks for the shoutout Snake, and congrats on the plat. In my opinion a very underrated game and it is a shame that Sony waited so long to release it because by the time it came out the Move was pretty much dead :(

Agreed. If it was a launch title with the move it might be a different story.