Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1Leb13e8.png

#95 - Rise of the Guardians

Well, that was a waste of money... This game is pretty bad, boring and repetitive, one of the worst 5 games I played. Short game, simple mechanics. and nothing more than a cash grab from a movie that I didn't find all that special either to be honest. So here's a warning, stay away from this garbage, because it's far more expensive than it's worth.

EDIT: Oh btw, apparently sixaxis controllers don't work with this game... so, if you ain't got a dual shock 3, tough shit.

Enjoyment: 3

Difficulty: 1

I paid £10 for this, I know, I know, I overpaid for it. I got it for the easy plat, but it's not the first game I bought for an easy plat, but it is the most expensive to date. So, I plan on doing plats 41-50 as a "bad game, easy plat" sort of event xD makes it feel almost worth it in my mind. 

I paid £10 for this, I know, I know, I overpaid for it. I got it for the easy plat, but it's not the first game I bought for an easy plat, but it is the most expensive to date. So, I plan on doing plats 41-50 as a "bad game, easy plat" sort of event xD makes it feel almost worth it in my mind. 

I also paid around £10 for it, that's pretty much the cheapest you can get it for though. I've seen it going for up to £19 recently, seems to be pretty rare in Europe for some reason...

Well, you definitely have one of the bad games, for your set goal already then :P .  Shouldn't be too hard to find the remaining 9, as there are quite a lot of those...  although there are a few good games that have fairly easy plats, like Mini Ninjas, Murdered Soul Suspect, Book of Unwritten Tales 2 and Broken Sword 5, but then again it comes down to personal preference in the end.

• Like 1

:platinum:  #32 Platinum

la-noire-cover-artwork.jpg

1Ld59249.png

Platinum Trophy

Collect all other trophies to unlock.

Platinum on 3rd February 2016
(10 months, 2 weeks, 2 days)

Bought this game a while back. Absolutely loved it when I was playing on the 360. Once I started trophy hunting this game was definitely on the top of last gen games I had to add to my collection. Just a great as I remember. Definitely more of a story game for me with a tiny bit of Grand Theft Auto open world surrounding it. Playing through the story was just fantastic. Grinding out film reels, cars, etc. was absolutely painful. Definitely one of my more proud platinums. Next on my list for Rockstar is finishing up GTA V and III. I also want to get to work on Red Dead Redemption as well.

Difficulty: 4/10
Rating: 9.5/10

Hey its that other Noire game that popped up in the trophy guide list of games when I typed Noire looking for L.A. Noire that's awesome you platted this the same time I did mine lol

That is awesome, it was a very noire day for the both of us lol. Congratulations on your L.A. Noire platinum Maddawgmax!

• Like 1