Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#19 - Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus (PS3)

1Ld1830e.png
True Thievius Raccoonus

Got the Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus trophy for PS3 when the Collection came in at long last through GameFly. Got it faster than the Sly 1 for Vita! :D

Edited by DetectiveCJ
  • Like 4

#182 Lords of The Fallen. Overall I loved this game. The story was pretty good and it had the same elements as a lot of the Souls games. The only thing that annoyed me about going for the platinum is you have to complete the game 3 times. It doesn't necessarily have to be completed on New Game ++ but you have to beat it with three different classes. To specify so no one makes the same mistake I did (I ended up beating it 5 times) the classes only have to do with what spell selection you do in the beginning. It has absolutely nothing to do with the equipment loadout you choose. I wish they would have specified this in the trophy because I beat the game with the Warrior equipment and brawler spell list. Then I beat it again while PSN was down with the rogue equipment and the brawler spell list. And I figured the game just glitched when I didn't get the rogue trophy. So then I beat it with Cleric equipment and brawler spells. When it didn't pop that time, I checked online to figure out why I wasn't getting these trophies and that's when I was like "well shit. I am supposed to use different spells." In conclusion, if you are looking for a challenge (it had some challenging moments but overall wasn't ridiculously difficult) and you're a big fan of medieval style combat. Pick up Lords of the Fallen.

• Like 4

:platinum:Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories

1L4e3c6e.png

Chain of Memories Master

Never did I thought I would actually play this game again, let alone platinum it. I hated it at first when I played it on PS2 when it came out. I remember making it as far to Monstro's world where I come no longer 'spam X to win', so I dropped and never again played it. I will admit I hated it cause I sucked at the game, but now having played it 6 times to understand how to play it correctly, this game is not so hard. Since you can't 'spam X to win' now it's 'spam Triangle to win'. Bless the almighty Lethal Frame and all it's glory for beating almost all bosses in less than 2 mins. Bless Riku's Dark Mode and Dueling for making every boss my bitch. Burn nonstacked difficulty trophies and grinding Riku to Level 99. For me this will be a milestone platinum even though it's not one really cause a close friend of mine alwayed teased me and cheered me on to play this game. So there you go Dashie I finally got your platinum :)

Umm didn't Chain of Memories get released on Gameboy Advanced?

Lf4dbd1.png

The Real Hero

1L23ef67.png

There is so much I could say about this game, with its boring gameplay, stock hawaiian music, go nowhere cutscenes and nonexistent story with little to no attachment to the movie its based on, but I think a single phrase sums it up;

"obvious cash-in is obvious."

Oh well, might as well.....

bring-it-around-town-o.gif

• Like 4