Trophies that shouldn't be bronze

Hazalos-

• 5 weeks later...

Twisted Metal comes to mind instinctively...

Then again, every trophy in this game seems underrated, you'd need more than gold or platinum to justify some of the shit they demand from you in this thing (what's more precious than platinum??)

This is one game that could cure Trophy Hunting Syndrome (or THS for short) in an instant :P

34L6a0034.png                               50Ld3a7fc.png                         7L64c8f1.png

Card Collector -The Witcher 3:Wild Hunt                  Abstergo Employee of the Month -AC:Brotherhood                        Demo Man -Titan Souls

44L7eacb5.png

Priceless -Street Fighter V

Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic from GTA IV is my obvious answer. But at this point, it doesn't bother me as to what trophies in a game are Bronze, Silver, or Gold. I'm gonna go after all of them the vast majority of the time anyway so my time and effort is mainly focused on the Platinum, not getting one trophy that isn't the Platinum. Of course I like seeing a Silver or Gold pop up a bit more than I do a Bronze. But I don't mind games that have to sacrifice their number of Silvers and Golds to fit more trophies into the game due to the approximate point limit that a game can have.

IMO, it's "My Blaster Runs Really Really Hot" from Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time.

Maybe it's because I'm bad at twin-stick shooters. I only got it (+the plat) recently after I came back to it after a year. I think I picked up some better dodging skiils from Undertale.

• Like 1

Pretty much any trophy from Mamorukun Curse! At least the trophies for clearing all challenges of a certain type should be silver. Hell, the only non bronze in the game is for clearing story mode, which is one of the easier trophies.

First thing that came to mind on seeing this thread was Ghostbusters: The Video Game. It had no silver trophies whatsoever, but some of the online trophies seemed like too much work for a bronze. Like Gozer's Most Wanted, for example, or Overachiever. I think one or two of the gold single player trophies probably could've been downgraded to silver too.. not that I'm complaining.

I think The Motherlode from Red Dead Redemption was bronze? That should probably have been a silver. Oh, and Predator Paragon from Arkham Origins.

I've been playing The Crew lately and I've encountered a few Bronze trophies that should be Silver or Gold. These include:

-First Offense

-Podium Placing

-United We Stand

-Road Trip

-Remember My Name

-Synchronized Spinning

-And The Award Goes To...

These are all Bronze, I've just color coded them to what I personally think they should have been classified as.

• 1 year later...

https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3265-la-mulana-ex/46-lets-go-together

To get this you need to 100% the game by getting all items, beating all bosses on hard, beating hell temple on hard, reading all emails and a bunch of other stuff and do all that in under 10 hours. While it's not as tough as the guide suggests, it's definitely a trophy that should be in the gold realm.

Edited by DarkSamuraii-

46L1ed1d3.png

Gummi Ship Collector - Kingdom Hearts

This one always comes to mind as ungrateful efforts go for rewards. Literally a whole day, on the shittiest part of the game, doing ridiculous things... I hated these Gummi Ship trophies, kinda part of the reason why I haven't gotten around to get KHII's platinum yet.

Just too much bad memories