Rate the game collection!

SIDEWINDER_21X

• 2 months later...

8/10

You have a great variety of games, ShadowGandalf. You're more brave than me just for playing half of them. :) You have a lot of short games targeting the casual gamer demographic but titles such as Skyrim and Fallout 3 suggest that you aren't afraid to play longer - more story oriented - games as well.

• Like 1

7/10

Good reviews, bad reviews, no reviews - critics don't scare you away from giving a game a fair chance. Your collections seems to dominant a few different genres but you have your fair share of arcade games as well. The most impressive thing, to me, is your abundance of games that are more about quick thinking and puzzle game, whether it be placing towers or matching gems. Your collection tells me that, although you enjoy some harder games, gaming it typically about relaxing and having a good time.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

6/10 There is a lot of games there but a good majority of them is games that nearly anyone has.  (I like seeing more of the rarer games in collections)

Is it bad that I resurrect threads like this? lol.

8/10 not a bad mix of games, but why you stop playing? :D

No, it's better to resurrect a dead thread than create a new one, PSNProfiles works a bit differently from other forums. :)

Edited by Demon

• 4 months later...