Decent, easy plat but so boring

Claymorw

Probaly the hardest infamous plat to get. The challenges are not easy.

Hold on now, I think the first game takes the crown due to the blast shards. If you start collecting blast shards without a map or a plan it would probably take longer to find your last shard vs completing first lights story from start to finish.

• 4 months later...

It's too short to be boring.

By the way, is that unlimited neon dash/wallrun thing you start with on Second Son too? Completely ruined the game for me, makes it about as challenging as shooting fish in a barrel. With a rocket launcher. Even the challenge arenas were an utter joke thanks to that.

I thought it was a decent game, but I don't really actually like the inFamous games. The story was good enough, and everything played very well etc. Really doesn't have much to complain about.

It is short, and it's not hard. It is not that easy though as some like to say, and that's coming from someone who did fairly well compared to most of my friends list in the challenges. It's far from 1/10, much closer to 3/10 or something.

Boring like terminator?

Terminator Salvation was a barely functioning movie license game...

Considering that the game isn't a full retail game, I'm not really surprised that it can be boring to some. The Arena is where it shines, it proves to be quite fun, plus if you have a Second Son save, you can play as Delsin (Full Good Karma or Full Evil Karma) instead of Fetch. That was what I actually did after finishing up nearly all challenges except for the 10 million points total. And plus, the story explains more of what we already know in Second Son. It's meant as an expansion on that knowledge, instead of just repeating it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I personally think it's quite hard due to the 500000 point challenges. I remember when it said to beat 250 000 points and I though WHAT! But when I beat that the 500000 challenge appeared ZachBoardyHD.png

It may seem daunting at first but if you can score 250 you can do 500k. Launch missiles, run away and replenish neon. Rinse and repeat. Preferably while your chain is around 30 ish

• 4 months later...

The most difficult part of the platinum will be getting to round 30 on the survival arenas beta and gamma.IMO

i sucks at combat.. not sure how to score many points for the hostage rescue.. 

I personally think it's quite hard due to the 500000 point challenges. I remember when it said to beat 250 000 points and I though WHAT! But when I beat that the 500000 challenge appeared ZachBoardyHD.png

I also thought so... personally i feel that second son is far more easier..

Edited by Swordsman83

• 5 months later...

I loved this game. I can't believe I got this free with Plus☺ Fetch is my favorite hero of the inFamous franchise. I've completed each of them and her moves are the best!

And whoever said this is the hardest never tried to platinum the original.

• Like 2