Most Trophies You've Gotten Without a Platinum?

Tekyumeeee

People like to share their positive statistics, so about something a little less positive? This might take a bit of work to find depending on how many trophies/platinums you have, but just organize your platinums by date on your trophy log, look for the biggest gaps in the trophy numbers, and then do a little math.

Mine is 192. My 7th Platinum, Burnout Paradise, was my 534th trophy and my 8th Platinum, Assassin's Creed II, was my 726th trophy.

479 trophies between my first platinum (Assassin's Creed II) and second platinum (Fallout:  New Vegas).

How in hell do you even count LOL... I am making a fool of myself trying to count each day in the statistics graphic

Go to your profile and go to trophy log.  Filter it so only your platinum trophies are showing, then look for the biggest gap between platinums.

How in hell do you even count LOL... I am making a fool of myself trying to count each day in the statistics graphic

Go to your trophy log and see which number trophy your platinums are.

The most I've gotten was 451, which were all before my first platinum. After that I went 187 between 7 & 8. The rest are within 100 of each other.

Edited by McJacs2

183 trophies between trophy #493 (Skyrim plat) and #676 (GoW3 plat). What's really weird about this is that aparrently, those two plats were only 5 days apart, from the 15th to the 20th of March 2013. I think i'll look further into this, can't remember ever getting that many trophies in such a short amount of time.

Big EDIT: I'm an idiot, actually missread May for March, it was 2 months and 5 days which makes much more sense. The reasons were Bioshock Infinite, MK9, Injustice and Far Cry Blood Dragon. Got the plats for Bioshock and Injustice about a year later, seems i was just too much of a filthy casul at that point.

Edited by HappyKastanie