Resident Evil Remake trophy and achievements list

EternalChaos72

I think when it was about 12 I was able to finish the game in roughly 6 hours but like OP said too many ending trophys. It's resident evil 1 and it has a platinum... can't wait.

I'm so glad a platinum involved. I was freaking out because Capcom never bothered putting a plat into RE4.

• Like 1

I think when it was about 12 I was able to finish the game in roughly 6 hours but like OP said too many ending trophys. It's resident evil 1 and it has a platinum... can't wait.

To many ending  you Two make me :lol:  RE 2 Had the most ending they are making that HD :rolleyes: i dont want to see the trophy list for that game ..

• Like 1

really disappointed that this won't be comin out on the handheld, capcom owe the platform a resi game and bein as this is the best one it is a big opportunity bein wasted especially for the handhelds sales pov alone... come on capcom, release it on every platform- except ms and nintendo lol resi evil 2 and 3 remakes are goin to be unreal...

Edited by DARKSCORPONOXR
  • Like 3

It's fairly bizarre that the trophy list is available already, considering that the game isn't being released until next year. Anyway, I like the look of the list, and I adore the RE remake on the Gamecube, so getting this is a no-brainer for me.

I've seen trophy/achievement lists on games as early as six months before their release dates, although you won't see them that early.  Resident Evil is expected to come out around February.

The plat for this game looks pretty hard. Specifically beating the game with just a knife. Most of the trophies seem easy though. 

Easier that it sounds, and don't forget, they never mentioned what difficulty you have to play.

I only know of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, so I don't know what type of RE game this will be. Is this game similar to the Wii version Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles?

Think Code Veronica but so much better.

I only know of Resident Evil: Code Veronica X, so I don't know what type of RE game this will be. Is this game similar to the Wii version Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles?

More like this...

Trophies seem brutal, a casual like myself would probably never do it.  But I love the game too much to not try!!

@Devil Oh ok. Just saw the trailer that Dreakon13 posted, and to me it looks like a combination of both Veronica X and Umbrella Chronicles because I definitely remember that snake boss. Only way to kill it at the time was by shooting at the mouth. when it opened up. Thamnks guys. Now I may add this into my preorder list.

I find it funny people are saying it seems hard or anonnying, in all honestly it is very easy yet tricky, the fact that theres very easy/easy mode for new game/once again and even RS/IE (Real Survival and Invisible Enemy, I know for sure IE has modes not sure about RS but i think does.), knife only can most likely be done on very easy (most likely the reason i even added that to the game), if you play smart and do normal mode for speed running for unlockables/trophies (under five hours get to better and infinte handgun and under three hours you get infinte rocket launcher that can kill the final boss in one shot if you're lucky if your not just shot him again) very easy for knife only, then you can run though hard mode with a rocket also mind you the unlockables will most likely be like GC/Wii Version where both Jill and Chris will get them if you unlock them, so then when you play as one you haven't played as they will have unlockables and it be easy to run though. also i can say for a fact when i get REmake HD i will :platinum:  it.

Unlockables and Platinum trophy, main reason why I didn't get the RE4 HD remaster. Gonna really love this one.

Anyway, I read somewhere you can choose between a fixed camera and a over-the-shoulder camera to play it.

(Sorry, english is not my mother language, and I don't know if "fixed camera" is right xD)