What Are You Listening To?

parker-94

19 hours ago, CapitanoEstebano said:

Been listening to Aphex Twin’s ‘Richard D. James Album’. It’s a really nice electronic album to get lost in. If anyone has any good albums to recommend fire them my way, needing some new material to listen to

Richard D. James is an incredible album. “4” is a modern masterpiece in musical composition, imho. “Fingerbib” gives a warm feeling of much simpler times. Great album. Some of his other albums, in particular ...I Care Because You Do, Drukqs, and Syro are all brilliant.

Though really not on the same level as Aphex Twin in terms of technicality, I’m a big fan of Orbital, another electronic composer from the 90s. Brown Album, Green Album, Snivilisation, and In Sides are albums of his worth checking out.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deep_Space_5D said:

Richard D. James is an incredible album. “4” is a modern masterpiece in musical composition, imho. “Fingerbib” gives a warm feeling of much simpler times. Great album. Some of his other albums, in particular ...I Care Because You Do, Drukqs, and Syro are all brilliant.

Though really not on the same level as Aphex Twin in terms of technicality, I’m a big fan of Orbital, another electronic composer from the 90s. Brown Album, Green Album, Snivilisation, and In Sides are albums of his worth checking out.

Thanks for suggestion, gonna stick them on whilst I go about cleaning today. Will let u know my thoughts

• Like 1