Ubisoft apologises for AC Unity rocky launch with huge free DLC

Saltyie

So can I purchase the Season Pass now and then get Far Cry 4 for effectively $20?  :lol:

Seriously though, this is a good move by Ubisoft. Their reputation has really suffered this year and doing this makes up for a lot of it, in my opinion. I'm sure people will rage because they already own all those games though, hopefully Ubisoft will offer a simple refund if that is the case. 

Parker

• Like 1

if i buy the season pass today, do i still get one of those games for free? i will buy Unity next year because i decided that my list for this year is already full and i'll keep if those games only, but Unity was one of my priorities and i will buy the game.

if anyone knows, let me know via message or through here :) 

i would love to get Far Cry 4 for free 

So can I purchase the Season Pass now and then get Far Cry 4 for effectively $20?  :lol:

if i buy the season pass today, do i still get one of those games for free? i will buy Unity next year because i decided that my list for this year is already full and i'll keep if those games only, but Unity was one of my priorities and i will buy the game.

You cheeky devils  :devil:

The season pass seems to have been locked on the store, meaning no one can buy it as of now. I haven't checked the in-game store yet, but I doubt it. 

i didnt get any glitches when i played but sweet :D

After NA complaining in every forum about AC Unity's problems I was on the verge of pre-order cancellation. I didn't though, and I sure am glad I did. I experienced 'strange' bugs, like falling through maps, walking on thin air, and potato face crowds. huge frame drop (In the assassin's hideout entrance). My only major consistent problem with Unity is the clipping, which should be patched within the next month. 

Unity is my second favourite AC game (Sorry Arno, but you didn't fist fight the pope!), and anyone sitting on the fence should wait until after christmas and buy it, when there's a much higher chance of having the same experience I did.

Seriously though, this is a good move by Ubisoft. Their reputation has really suffered this year and doing this makes up for a lot of it, in my opinion. I'm sure people will rage because they already own all those games though, hopefully Ubisoft will offer a simple refund if that is the case. 

Parker

I also thought about purchasing the season pass right away xD Unfortunately I understood they've removed the season pass from SEN store.