PSA: 3 Free EA Games (This Weekend Only) [Dead]

HeySumbode

It worked also here in Germany :) I own Most Wanted already for Ps Vita, but i will trade it in to make a few bucks when i buy Kingdom Hearts, so first yay.

Don't own a Ps4, so PvZ is pretty useless right now, but what you have, you have. Second Yay.

Mirrors Edge is a game i do not own as well, so hell yeah :) Thanks EA  :yay:

Somthing like Crysis 3 or Battlefield 4 for free is more like what they should have done as a 48hour only 20 years of PlayStation celebration offer. At least thats just my personal opinon.

games are not available for 48h only.

you have 48h to get them and you can play them as long as you want...

srsly "show ppl a finger and they want whole hand"

they could not give anything

they are only one who gave something for PS 20th anniversary.

hell even Sony dint give us anything so instead of ebing happy ppl are still complaining...

jesus

• Like 2

This is why I hate EA. They make a fuss out of 3 free games (nfsmw, mirrors edge, PvZ), and then reveal games that we all played to death and are: games you played to death on everyother platform (including your phone) or games that have been out for 5 or 6 years that we've all seen for $5 at Gamestop. FREE is only exciting if you 'want it' or dont already own it - they should be ashamed. Somthing like Crysis 3 or Battlefield 4 for free is more like what they should have done as a 48hour only 20 years of PlayStation celebration offer. At least thats just my personal opinon.

Crysis 3 was on PS+ a couple of months ago and Battlefield 4 is in the 12 days of Christmas sale today on PS store.