PlayStation Plus IGC February (NA)

Aranea Highwind

I highly recommend playing Yakuza 3 first as Yakuza 4 spoils huge chunks of it and you'll regret it afterwards! It's like play TWD Season 2 before season 1.

Best series of all time in my opinion but i just don't understand why they gave Yakuza 4 before Yakuza 3.

Oh, thanks for the heads up! I'll try and find Yakuza 3, but worst case scenario i'll watch a walkthrough for the story. Sucks its not on the PS Store. 

Good month again, but this month with Ps+ and GWG seems to be a theme with me. Brothers and Sniper elite for 360, both have and beaten on ps3. Transistor already bought and theif bought for ps4, but might try it on ps3 to get double trophies. But interested in yakuza 4 bc thank god I have 3 and not 4 lol. Backlog continues to grow

I highly recommend playing Yakuza 3 first as Yakuza 4 spoils huge chunks of it and you'll regret it afterwards! It's like play TWD Season 2 before season 1.

Best series of all time in my opinion but i just don't understand why they gave Yakuza 4 before Yakuza 3.

I am glad they did 4 instead of 3 bc I already have 3 and didn't want to have 3 games I already bought lol Edited by killerlightning

Wait wait, I just noticed that Apotheon is in the list, cool, I was very interested in that Outland-esque game.

one question, this game is going straight to the Igc??? I've been googling and found nothing about the game, no trophies, reviews, price, nothing!!!

Edited by GoldenShaka

Wait wait, I just noticed that Apotheon is in the list, cool, I was very interested in that Outland-esque game.

one question, this game is going straight to the Igc??? I've been googling and found nothing about the game, no trophies, reviews, price, nothing!!!

Game is not out yet it will be launch the same day of PS+ so trophies will start showing up in the next few days.

It is not the first game to go straight to PS+ either it seems every month has at least one new release. 

But yea that game looks awesome, great artstyle! :)

Edited by Langy900