PlayStation Plus IGC February (NA)

Aranea Highwind

Not a bad looking month, never seen anything about the PS4 games or Yakuza before so I'm glad I get to go into them with a clean slate.

Been thinking about buying Thief for a while, too bad it's only PS3 version.

I think this is the first update in a while where I haven't owned any of the games listed, I guess that's a +

Just bought Transistor near Christmas time and haven't even started yet aw well money wasted :facepalm: 

I would of liked thief on ps4 but i'm still happy i get to play it, because wasn't really willing to buy it cant wait to play rouge legacy and for yakuza, i would like to play them but i better play 3 before 4 and for the other two games haven't really heard about them 

so overall a decent month would of been a great month if i didn't already have transistor

Good month again, but this month with Ps+ and GWG seems to be a theme with me. Brothers and Sniper elite for 360, both have and beaten on ps3. Transistor already bought and theif bought for ps4, but might try it on ps3 to get double trophies. But interested in yakuza 4 bc thank god I have 3 and not 4 lol. Backlog continues to grow

I am glad they did 4 instead of 3 bc I already have 3 and didn't want to have 3 games I already bought lol

I guess it's good for some people then  :)

Sucks its not on the PS Store. 

Oh, i wasn't aware, i guess that explains things.

Transistor is very good and a must play if you haven't tried it, Rogue Legacy looks liks it's worth a play but Thief is truly a bag of crap, in my opinion it's the worst game I've played in a long time and will be a real let down for anybody who remembers the original. Apotheon looks cool but I can't find trophy list anywhere, if anybody knows please add a link. Though I think the game will be worth play regardless of trophies.

Will/does Kick and Fennick have trophies ?

Yeah, someone linked it on Page 4 - no platinum tho. Read up a little on it, apparently the dev team consists of just two guys. 

I always like day one PS+ games, so I'm personally looking forward to the brand new titles. Been playing a lot of platformers and a lot of Vita lately, so I'll surely be downloading Rogue Legacy, Apotheon and Kick & Fennick. I'll probably be streaming Apotheon to the Vita. Gives me that Nihilumbra-vibe, which just came out for Vita this week. 

This is the first time in months I've been excited about IGC games. I'm so hype about getting to try the Yakuza series. I've wanted to try it for a while, but the games were always too expensive. Open world games are very hit-or-miss for me, so I didn't want to risk it.

Also, I'm pretty excited for Thief. That's one game that looked interesting, but then it kind of got buried under the backlog and forgotten.

And even though I already own it, it's also pretty awesome that Rogue Legacy is there. It's such a great game, and now more people will be able to play it.

A decent line-up for february, it's a shame the only PS3 game I'm interested in is one I already have, Yakuza 4. I might as well give both PS4 titles a shot, despite not knowing much about either one (Won't have a PS4 until around late february/early march though), As for the Vita titles, I'll pass on Kick & Fennick (Doesn't look like something I'll enjoy), but I might give Rogue Legacy a try.

I guess it's a good thing I already have Yakuza 4 on disc, the download size is ridiculous, over 21 GB.