Games with 0% Trophy Completion will be removable as from 2.5 update!

liwenborg

I have 3 lists at 0% I believe, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X (started it by mistake - it's my dad's game), Lone Survivor (couldn't get into that game at all), and The Playroom (who knows why the fuck that's on there, as I never started it up.)

Edited by madbuk

I wish Xbox Live would do this too. I have Ticket to Ride and Castle Crashers on my profile and *I* never played either of them.

IIRC, they do.  If you highlight the game with 0 achievements earned on it, there should be an option to press X to delete the game from your list.

I would use this to pull DCUO off my profile. The other 0% don't bother me, but this one does, with its incessant DLC and the fact you can't even earn trophies unless you have a subscription. Not to mention, I wasn't the one who added it to my profile in the first place...

Of all of his games, had to pick that one to misclick in my profile. :P

• Like 2

This will be great, as I have a couple 0% from misclicked games on my PS3 and PS4 such as The Playroom and DCUO, plus they should add a cap at 5% to 10% so you can deleted these games as well. There are some players who played some games and earned one or two trophies but hated the game and don't want that 2% stuck on their profile, I know I do.

Look at my profile... 

I doubt many people beat that, I have like 10 or something. 

PSPlus does wonders to my library, but causes havoc on a game list. Would be nice if I could remove stuff with like up to 4 trophies, so many games I doubt I will ever play again. You could remove like 20 from my profile if this was possible. 

You know ESP all those Call of Duty games that I only buy for multi-player and beat the campaign on like one game because my internet was out O_O. 

Edit: Double post

703 0%'s

My hat goes off to you Sir or Ma'am, that's a truly impressive feat!

The one 0% game I shall be deleting off my list is The Playroom like so many others I imagine.

There isn't enough time in the day, to play even half the stuff I own. Stupid work...

Very happy to have deleted the stupid SingStar 0% from my playstation profile (which my daughter added by mistake) but alas its still on my psnprofiles.  I have tried updating my profile but it still remains.  Anyone know when it will be removed from here ?

I also checked on http://(URL not allowed) and when I updated my profile on there it removed right away.

Very happy to have deleted the stupid SingStar 0% from my playstation profile (which my daughter added by mistake) but alas its still on my psnprofiles.  I have tried updating my profile but it still remains.  Anyone know when it will be removed from here ?

I also checked on http://(URL not allowed) and when I updated my profile on there it removed right away.

Yeah same here games I have deleted still showing on psnprofiles :(

Good, now I can delete that Guardians of Middle-Earth game that I accidentally installed because I stupidly thought it was 'War in the North'. But I guess I'll just have to cope with those guitar hero and FIFA 10 trophies that I'll never go back on.

I deleted a few 0% trophy lists on my PS4, but they weren't showing up here after an update. However, once I had earned a new trophy and updated again, the 0% lists had finally been removed. It seems like my completion percentage is bugged though, as it remains the same as before, despite 218 potential trophies being removed..

I deleted a few 0% trophy lists on my PS4, but they weren't showing up here after an update. However, once I had earned a new trophy and updated again, the 0% lists had finally been removed. It seems like my completion percentage is bugged though, as it remains the same as before, despite 218 potential trophies being removed..

I'm pretty sure that 0% lists on your profile do not effect your completion percentage so it won't change.

My trophies are missing right now lol.

I deleted all of the 0% trophy progress on my list.

EDIT: I changed my privacy back to "Anyone" to solve that problem.

I got rid of my 0% trophy progress just fine.

Deleted trophies of PS3 games will still show up under the PS3's trophy collection offline mode.

That's because it doesn't delete 0% trophy progress from your console, it only deletes the ones that were synced into your account.

If you want to get rid of your 0% trophy progress from your console, you'll have to reformat your HDD.

Edited by ipot_04

That's because it doesn't delete 0% trophy progress from your console, it only deletes the ones that were synced into your account.

If you want to get rid of your 0% trophy progress from your console, you'll have to reformat your HDD.

Eep, excuse me, I had a brainfart xD But the weird thing is, shouldn't all offline trophies be synced when syncing to your PSN? Like say you earn a trophy in a game you're half-finished, it'll only sync that game and not the rest of the 0%'s, even though they're now-unsynced trophies. If there's a logical reason for that, well then just fuck me, it's 1:17am and I'm tired :P

Edited by SkyesUnholy

I was about to post something like that, I delete the 0% games in my trophy list, they don't appear in the PSN trophy list but here appears. I think your workaround will works, get a new trophy in order to "refresh" or new synchronization for the actual trophy list. 

You can delete ANY game that has 0% trophy progress, it doesn't matter which console or if it's Vita game.

Yes, it only deletes the ones that was synced to your account and not the locally stored ones in your system.

You can only delete 0% trophy progress from your PS4 and from the updated PS App.

Edited by ipot_04
  • Like 1