Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

On 9/29/2018 at 5:37 PM, Crimson Idol said:

It actually depends on whether you ordered the standard or the collector's edition. Personally I only go for the standard as most of the CEs don't interest me and it seems like the CEs for VA11 and 2064 take a bit of time ot get manufactured. You can check the current state for the items they still have to ship via this site:

https://www.limitedrungames.com/pages/production-updates

Yeah, I'm waiting on the CEs (I almost went for the standard as well, but then they added the soundtracks and got me)  - thanks for that link, wasn't aware of it; looks like they'll be shipping the CEs next week :)

New vita from Japan, now I got one reserve until my first one should die, I buyed it on eBay it is a used one but it works very good,

the only thing that is bad that I cannot use my psn account on two vita's at the same time Oh and the screen is lcd so I notice the collour is a little bit weaker then on my oled,

But for the most part the slim edition looks more modern, better battery life with USB loading and good that it have intern memory

https://imgur.com/gallery/lT0GOrV

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, chellesan said:

the only thing that is bad that I cannot use my psn account on two vita's at the same time

You normally should be able to use your account on multiple Vita at the same time as you can have two activated Vitas (or PSPs or Vita TVs)  and from what I remember there shouldn't be a problem playing two different games at the same time, too:

https://www.playstation.com/en-ie/get-help/help-library/my-account/device-activation-deactivation/about-device-activation/

But for me it was mostly one download-game on the one Vita and a retail-version on another one so I don't know if there's a restriction to play two different download games at the same time. :hmm:

2 hours ago, chellesan said:

Strange because when i go to my friendlist on my new vita he logged me out on my old vita and the other way around, the same with the store or so 

Did you ensure to activate both systems via the settings? (Settings -> PlayStation Network -> System activation -> Games)

Maybe deactivating and reactivating helps. And I just checked mine and what I got was that I had to sign in when I entered the store on both of them but after that I wasn't logged out and I was also able to start two different download games with WiFi activated on both systems.

• Like 1