Post Your Newest PlayStation Vita Game

Parker

I really should learn my lesson and stop ordering games from Amazon. I pre-ordered the Punchline Limited Edition from them a while ago and the expected time of arrival was today (which is already well past the EU release date). I get an email from them today saying they've delayed it, so who knows when it's going to arrive now? I really should just cancel the order from them and get the game from the site I usually purchase from, but it doesn't look like they do the Limited Edition, and I would like the extras that come with that. I probably wouldn't have played it on release anyway, but it just amazes me how incompetent Amazon are. One of the last games I ordered from them was just an empty case with no cartridge if anyone remembers that.

Anyway, I hope that I can post Punchline in here soon. :P

10 hours ago, DarkSoleride said:

Phantasy Star Nova (Japanese exclusive) 

So i booted it up tried to figure out what meant what and closed it i will try and return to it someday to actually play it when my brain is more turned on for figuring out how to create a character lol 

playing phantasy star online 2 for many years helped me much with this game because it got the same basic gameplay mechanics, here is a english guide with some basic help http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-nova-guide/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chellesan said:

playing phantasy star online 2 for many years helped me much with this game because it got the same basic gameplay mechanics, here is a english guide with some basic help http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phantasy-star-nova-guide/

Cheers mate this is much appreciated! I will save this guide to my bookmarks and use it! I can imagine this is my first Phantasy Star game since Phantasy Star Universe on the Xbox 360! So all the help is welcome! 

On 9/12/2018 at 8:06 PM, Satoshi Ookami said:

This guy knows :awesome: 

And 1-2 aren't even what Sen is all about :awesome: 

If you don't go get a PS4 for the sake of playing Sen 3 & 4 then 2 will leave a bad taste lol

otherwise i would have goten Sen 1 & 2 again on different region.

17 minutes ago, JimboUrbanian said:

Sorry if I am in the wrong thread but why are all the Vita games so expensive? (physical versions)

Hi! this thread is only to post any new vita game. If you are looking for vita games try to buy them on Amazon.com, some distributor keep a decent price and you can buy a lot of vita games new like Persona 4, both trails of cold steel, muv luv, blazblue and much more.

I got tired of waiting to find a copy at GameStop, so I ordered & got this in the mail today. ^_^ 

635904_front.jpg

On 9/18/2018 at 10:29 AM, starcrunch061 said:

Why are the images so big? Oh well. The games were only $1.99 each, so they can afford to have big images.

On 9/18/2018 at 7:54 PM, Stormverse said:

Picked them all up for like $10 on last week's sale, such a deal.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:10 AM, IntroPhenom said:

I picked up the 3 Hyperdimension games, too.  Two and three bucks?  They were added to my cart faster than hot dogs at the grocery store.

Are you guys serious? YePicDX.gif Bloody hell, how did I miss that!? Za45SrC.gif

• Like 3