Opposite Gender - How Screwed.

TigressLion

Ellie from Borderlands 2...

Damn it

On the plus side ... It looks like she likes to eat good food, so you will always have good food around. And, if your car breaks down ... she can fix it!

WIN ... WIN!!!

You just have to look out for Scooter. He might get a little jealous and put a wrench upside your head.

On the plus side ... It looks like she likes to eat good food, so you will always have good food around. And, if your car breaks down ... she can fix it!

WIN ... WIN!!!

You just have to look out for Scooter. He might get a little jealous and put a wrench upside your head.

She might eat a lot of gassy foods. She looks like a woman that could have a mean stink haha.

Nya from Lego Ninjago: Shadow of Ronin... she's a Lego minifigure. I don't see that working out and I'm also fairly certain I would not be able to use a vacuum cleaner anywhere in the house ever again without vacuuming some Lego possession of hers (or herself).

That's kind of a spoiler (maybe) for those who haven't played all episodes though :P

How about if you step on her :P? Mines fiona from tales from the borderlands. Could be worse.

WIN ... WIN!!!

Hey we can switch since you seem to really dig her.

So I'd be screwed on a couple levels.  Firstly, I'm pretty sure she's underage.  2nd she's certifiably crazy and could possibly murder me in her sleep.  3rd she's got a lot of baggage.  Hey, at least I like chicks with jet black hair.

alice-the-madness-returns-hd-1080p.jpg