Fallout 4: 20-30 minute demo to be shown behind closed doors at E3 2015 – rumor

Humonic

"Fallout 4 gameplay will be shown to the press by Bethesda at E3 next month behind closed doors, according to a report.

The report comes from German site PC Games, which states Bethesda will skip a public announcement at the event, opting instead to show a 20-30 minute demo to invited press outlets.

The site was told the information from anonymous sources, but it makes perfect sense, honestly whether true or not is yet to be determined. If the game is indeed to be shown in some capacity at the show, its doubtful Bethesda won’t show at least a trailer on the show floor. It’s E3 after all, and the company is hosting a public event which fans can attend for a reason.

E3 2015 takes place at the LA Convention Center June 16-18 and Bethesda’s first-ever showcase at the event will take place the Sunday before E3 on June 14. Fans will be able to attend, and more information on how to register will be announced at a future date.

Fallout 4 was confirmed to be coming at some point in the future as far back as 2008, and back in 2012 the game’s setting was rumored to be Boston. More rumors of a Boston setting came to light the following year via a purported casting call sheet.

E3 2013 rumors stated the game was shown behind closed doors to press at the event, but reports on the matter proved to be false.

Hopefully, soon, all the pining will be brought to an end with an announcement, which will also deter hoaxers from creating fake countdown sites andtrademarks."

Link to the article. 

http://www.vg247.com/2015/05/07/fallout-4-demo-e3-2015-rumor/

That honestly just sounds so dumb, just give the fans a trailer and end it with "coming fall 2015"

I hate it when they announce games like 3 years before they come out and spam you with the same looking gameplay trailers for 2 years, 1 year after they announced it. I couldn't give less of shit about them by the time they arrive. 

I think they will give us a trailer and release it fall 2015, they won't set up their first ever e3 conference, just to show fallout 4 to some randoms behind closed doors. 

That would be very silly. 

Edited by Humonic
  • Like 4

That honestly just sounds so dumb, just give the fans a trailer and end it will "coming fall 2015"

I hate it when they announce games like 3 years before they come out and spam you with the same looking gameplay trailers for 2 years, 1 year after they announced it. I couldn't give less of shit about them by the time they arrive. 

I think they will give us a trailer and release it fall 2015, they won't set up their first ever e3 conference, just to show fallout 4 to some randoms behind closed doors. 

That would be very silly. 

I sincerely doubt they'd just show the footage to some random fuckers off the street. 

Anyway, my only reaction to this news is:

tumblr_m4qefrMGBY1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

I sincerely doubt they'd just show the footage to some random fuckers off the street. 

Anyway, my only reaction to this news is:

tumblr_m4qefrMGBY1rwcc6bo1_400.gif

Well, not literally randoms but people in the industry. 

Journalists and all that shit. 

Why do it at e3 though? Most industry guys would be willing to go down to bethesdas studios and check it out... 

They're holding a conference for a reason and it's going break the internet lol. 

Fallout 4 is coming.  B)

Edited by Humonic

Yeah what the fuck. How do you skip a public reveal in favour of a behind closed doors demo? It should be the other way around. This is Bethesdas first E3 conference, and Fallout 4 may well be at the peak of it's hype, so why did they decide to leave a bitter taste is everyon'es mouth and decide not to show it? 

A black title screen won't do it for me anymore, I need gameplay and a holiday 2015 release date shown at E3 or I'll be getting off the train at the next stop.

• Like 1

It does seem pretty silly that their first E3 conference wouldn't include a game that the vast majority of their fans have been waiting years for. Hopefully this rumor turns out to be false and we get to see some delicious (bug free) gameplay. 

Parker

• Like 1

You know, it's hilarious that everyone seems to think the game - if it even exists at all - is going to release holiday of this year. Presumptuous lot you are.

I'm not sure if anyone thinks the game is coming out this year, we just want it to.  :lol:

Parker

• Like 1

I know a lot of people have been wanting/hoping for a Fallout 4 release, but I got a feeling we're gonna see more of the DOOM reboot that was teased in 2014. 

Too much false hope/rumours/hoaxes to be thinking this could be real...

I know a lot of people have been wanting/hoping for a Fallout 4 release, but I got a feeling we're gonna see more of the DOOM reboot that was teased in 2014. 

Too much false hope/rumours/hoaxes to be thinking this could be real...

There's no reason to think we can't see both... They are having their own showing at E3, so they could show multiple games.