Today's Birthdays

What about a relationship status feature also?

Think thats one step too far :P Don't really care who has a girlfriend/boyfriend etc when i'm getting dem trophies 

....Unless they are interfering with my boosting sessions that is

Edited by Connie
  • Like 1

What about a relationship status feature also?

"Baka" speaking as a super sexy hot single woman perfect for waifu material as anyone who follows me on youtube would know. I would resent this feature, as leaving that part of the form empty or with the truth, would leave people wanting me and I have no one to protect me. I'd rather people get to know me to find out those answers :wub:. I'm sorry for calling you Baka I just can't control my feelings sometimes.

It's been a while since I signed up and started using the forums, so I can't remember - Do you have to enter your birthday when you sign up? If yes, then I think we have a few too many users to really implement that. If it's something you manually add to your forum profile that's blank by default, I think it'll work well. I'm all for reasons to wish people well. I barely ever post but I check the forums daily, and I recognise most people in this thread, and I'm sure a lot of people recognise each other's names even if they aren't 'friends'. As long as it isn't hugely cluttered, gaudy or over the top, I think it'd be a nice way to bond a little better, or bring some shyer members into the community more.

And speaking from a personal perspective, I don't have a lot of real world friends and it'd definitely be nice to come online and see maybe one or two people wishing me a happy birthday. Hell, even an automated message lol