What Developers do you Trust the Most?

Warm_Regards

As the title says, what developers/studios do you absolutely trust to deliver a quality game, with no bait-and-switch tactics or extremely buggy launches and you have complete comfort in preordering their game.

My top 3 would have to be Naughty Dog, Rockstar and Bethesda.

I was gonna say Naughty Dog so here is my top 3: Naughty Dog, Rockstar and Telltale

LEVEL-5, Rocksteady (Arkham Knight PC disaster had nothing to do with Rocksteady), Naughty Dog, Media Molecule, and Irrational Games (R.I.P).

As the title says, what developers/studios do you absolutely trust to deliver a quality game, with no bait-and-switch tactics or extremely buggy launches and you have complete comfort in preordering their game.My top 3 would have to be Naughty Dog, Rockstar and Bethesda.

You have actually played Bethesda games, right? The name Bethesda instantly makes me think of buggy games.

• Like 3

I dont put my trust in companies but who are main man overwatching the project. People like Hideo Kojima and Naoki Yoshida would be my top picks atm.

I konw them, they were the girls that appeared in Hyperdimension neptunia series! :D

Oh crap, you are right xDDDDDD

But only half of them. Atlus-chan, Bamco-chan and Chunny-chan haven't been created yet and Tammy-chan hasn't had her game released yet =D

My top three would be:

NISA

Nis-A isn't a developer. Nippon Ichi Sofuto (NIS) is probably what you meant =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

Naughty Dog being developer means Seal of Quality to me.

When it comes to pinball, I buy every table by Zen Studios as soon as I can. I really like Zen Pinball tables. Gotta collect them all~

And Arc System Works when it comes to fighting games. Another fighting game dev I trust is Dimps.

Out of publishers, I'm fan of NISA thanks to Vita support they give to us Europeans.

Also: Kojima, Suda51. 'nuff said.