What Developers do you Trust the Most?

Warm_Regards

Atlus - Pretty much every game I've played from these guys, has been a brilliant experience.

Yacht Club Games - Shovel Knight is awesome, works perfectly and it's received free DLC. 

Supergiant Games - Transistor and Bastion were two of my favorite gaming experiences on PC and I've enjoyed playing Bastion on PS4

Rockstar Games - They take time to make sure their massive games work well. I enjoy the games they make, and can't find one I've played, that I dislike.

From Software - I've got a lot of faith in this Dev, they've made some of my Brother's fave games and I enjoyed Demon's Souls.

Sucker Punch Productions - They've made lots of good games

Double Fine - They generally make games I enjoy and their remasters of classics, usually prove to be good. Looking forward to their Day of the Tentacle and Full Throttle remasters ^^

Media Molecules - They make great games, I enjoyed the LBP titles and Tearaway. 

Telltale Games - I've enjoyed every Telltale game, game I've played and trust them to make good experiences.

Edited by James_Tonto

• I trust Activision to ride the Call of Duty series to the ground. Best CoD was 6/7 yrs ago.
  • I trust Ubisoft to make the most over-hyped game trailers only to be flawed graphically and in game.
  • I trust Electronic Arts to put tedious and over expensive micro transactions in everything they can think of.

In all honesty my 3 faves being I've had the best luck with there games I bought are...

• Bethseda
  • Rockstar
  • Naughty Dogs

The team responsible for yakuza series - Responsible for the one and only game series that makes me feel sad when i get the platinum.

Level 5 - They are really genuine. Making games like dragon quest and Ni no kuni which speak to a niche without dialing back the quality.

Omega Force - They are consistent. They somehow had me fight through the same conflict many times without getting bored.

Platinum - Seize to amaze me. except when they lend their talents to really low budget games.

NIS  - Disgaea.

From software - Much like Level 5, they try different things. They even seem to be tired of making souls, most devs never get tired of releasing their cash cows.

Gust, Idea Factory, Compile Heart - They kinda always splash together before every jrpg so i listed them together, They are responsible for sort of keeping

the jrpg genre alive throughout the last generation.

Spike Chunsoft - For the amazing Etrian odyssey series and the dangan ronpa series.

• 2 weeks later...

I find myself trusting smaller dev teams that deliver a good product and is passionate about what they create. The one thing I trust less than anything else is when publishers who only think about short term monetary gain is in charge.

How does everyone trust Square Enix? kind of surprising since they're incredibly out of touch with the market.

Haven't looked at this thread for a while, so this is an old quote, but this makes me scratch my head, too. I think the fact is, the fans of Square have been a vocal minority on the internet, and Square (unfortunately) is confusing their voice with that of the general market.

• 3 weeks later...