Persona 

Tekken 

Hyperdimension Neptunia 

Ys 

Atelier 

Danganronpa 

Senran Kagura 

You were saying? B) 

Capcom, and I'm absolutely not trolling! B)

Well, here is the list of all the developers I love and the only ones that when a new game that I am interested in comes out,  I always pre-order since I support them and they haven't betrayed my trust.................yet :

• Naughty Dog
  • Rockstar
  • Compile Heart
  • Game Freak
  • Sucker Punch
  • Atlus
  • NIS

Also shout out to one of my favorite developer that is no longer with us thanks to EA, Rest in peace you magnificent son of a bitch:

• Pandemic Studios

Out of publishers, I'm fan of NISA thanks to Vita support they give to us Europeans.

Isn't winner of publishers already known so it was omitted? =D

We all know the no.1 publisher is...

XSEED-SAMA!

Absolutely Rockstar and Naughty Dogs. I'm yet to hear about someone complaining about Naughty Dogs tho

Can I complain they aren't developing Japanese games, then?

Basically if it's not from the US, I'll trust it. lol1-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862512

#based

you are :awesome:

But still, your list is kinda short for this statement :DDDD

So basically:

Persona 

Tekken 

Hyperdimension Neptunia 

Ys 

Atelier 

Danganronpa 

Senran Kagura 

You were saying? B) 

Fairly correct :awesome:

Though...

Atlus for complete SMT, not just Persona

Bamco would cover SAO games

Chunsoft is Zero Escape.

And for me... Falcom is Kiseki series, no matter what, it will always be about Kiseki =)

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

<3  Naughty Dog   <3

Other developers whose games I also enjoy:

PopCap Games ( <3 PvZ)

Ubisoft ( <3 Rayman)

Sucker Punch ( <3 Infamous and Sly)

I don't care much about bugs and I don't pre-order games. As long as the game is fun and playable and it doesn't corrupt my save, that is all that matters to me.  :)

Naughty Dog is BY FAR the most trustworthy IMO.

Those who trail close behind are:

Level-5

Intelligent Systems

Rocksteady

Atlus

NIS

Oh sure. They only lied to everyone about their The Last of Us MP DLC not having trophies so that people wouldn't buy the season pass, and then they backstabbed us and anybody who didn't buy the season pass had to pay extra because they expired the pass - which is bullshit btw - and they added trophies even though they promised that they wouldn't. Not to mention the bullshit they pulled with Uncharted 3, adding DLC trophies about 5 months after the DLC actually released, with trophies that are possible by playing the base game but unable to be unlocked without actually buying the DLC and only giving away the single player on PS+ so people had to buy it anyway for the platinum because of 2 trophies.

Naughty Dog is easily one of the worst gaming companies out there, lying to everyone and fucking consumers over time and time again.

FuturLab for me. Every game I've played from them has been great fun, and as far as I know, they've only ever lied to us once (they said Velocity Ultra would never be on PS+).

Edit: Everyone seems to be saying Naughty Dog :huh: Does nobody care that they repeatedly lie and fuck consumers over?

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 1

Atlus JP

Bamco

Compile Heart

Falcom

Gust

Spike Chunsoft

Tamsoft

Edit: I presume most of people won't know half of them, right? xD

I know all the developers on that list and I agree for the most part, with the exception of Compile heart and Tamsoft. After playing Neptunia mk2 and Monster Monpiece I can't trust CH when it comes to quality, those games were beyond atrocious. Never played a Tamsoft game so I can't really comment on them.

I'd also like to add Nippon Ichi Software to that list, because of the Disgaea series.

• Like 1

Oh crap, you are right xDDDDDD

But only half of them. Atlus-chan, Bamco-chan and Chunny-chan haven't been created yet and Tammy-chan hasn't had her game released yet =D

Nis-A isn't a developer. Nippon Ichi Sofuto (NIS) is probably what you meant =)

Yeah because B-Sha isn't a character at all...

Kojima Productions, Nintendo EAD ( At least the section that works on the zelda games ) and Media Molecule because those are the only ones i can think of that always delivers. Id be temped to say Naughty Dog, Square Enix, SCE Japan Studios and Ubisoft Montreal, but they're too inconsistent for me to say that i trust them.

Naughty Dog for making the most polished games

Bethesda for making the best game experience (not synonym to bug-free!!)

From Software for making the games with the best atmosphere

... and a special mention to EA for trusting them to take my money and then leave me in the cold if i ask for support :P