What Developers do you Trust the Most?

Warm_Regards

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not skeptical towards many devs in particular, but I always trust in Nintendo. It's true that we can see... shaky stuff from them sometimes, but 9 times out of 10, their work is consistently within the neighborhood of "OK" to "FREAKING AMAZING", and is usually in the high end of that whenever introducing a new IP.

My Top 3 would be:

1. Naughty Dog
  2. Ubisoft
  3. Rockstar

My other favorite developers:

• Warner Bros
  • Activision

I was always wandering if EA and EA Sports are different, is this true?

Or is it just classified in different genres?

EDIT:  I don't really trust EA Sports anymore, because of their fucking sewer made, ghetto balls Servers closure. They close them too early, and some of their trophies are unobtainable, like FIFA 14 & 15.

Edited by ee28max

I was always wandering if EA and EA Sports are different, is this true?

Or is it just classified in different genres?

EDIT:  I don't really trust EA Sports anymore, because of their fucking sewer made, ghetto balls Servers closure. They close them too early, and some of their trophies are unobtainable, like FIFA 14 & 15.

I class them as different entities. EA Sports is garbage, but the few just EA game I've played NFS reboot (not great, but ok), they published the Crysis series. Also published Shadows of the Damned.. So personally EA have a higher standing than EA Sports.

Edited by LetsTurnJu-On

Naughty Dog is basically it for me.  These people brought us Crash Bandicoot back in the day... AND the Uncharted/The Last of Us franchises?  Some of the most polished, beloved games in Playstation history?   What's not to like?

EDIT: Oh ****, Quantic Dream too.  Heavy Rain and Beyond Two Souls being two of my favorite games of the last decade, and Detroit: Become Human looking amazing... as expected.

Honorable Mentions:

DONTNOD - Remember Me and Life Is Strange were both brilliant games, they haven't burned me yet.  Vampyr looks slightly less interesting though.

Telltale - if only because they nailed it with The Walking Dead, games are generally buggy on a dated engine though and I don't care for most of their recent licensing acquisitions (not that they are bad games, just Borderlands and GoT aren't my cup o' tea... wheres TWD Season Three?!)

Rockstar - they haven't made a game I didn't like yet and they're polished as ****, but they treat their PC customers like second class citizens.  Also not loving ditching the single player DLC for more GTA Online crap, I'm suspecting GTA 6 will be an MMO at this point.

Edited by Dreakon13

Any Sony dev,if its coming from Sony you know quality is guaranteed...ND,Santa Monica,Mm,JapanStudio and etc.

Also Rocksteady which are still the only multiplat devs that manage to get the closest possible to the quality of a Sony game.

Irrational and CC2.

Also gotta mention Criterium here,Vigil too which don't even exist anymore.

And also some indie devs which are the only ones who truly care about their fans nowadays.Got some that I trust but I gotta mention Housemarque who's basically a Sony dev.

The only games I pre-order blindly are Sony games...I very very rarely pre-order a multiplat game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...