What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

16 minutes ago, Jigsaw_Geist said:

GRID. 40,075 bloody kilometers.

CoD black ops 3, in my opinion one of the worst cod games ever and THE worst black ops

45 minutes ago, FearlessElle said:

Goat simulator avoid that game at all cost. Flappy goat trophy...well it’s time to brake your controller.

unfortunately i can't. eventually i gotta get this thing done....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, funboy1246 said:

CoD black ops 3, in my opinion one of the worst cod games ever and THE worst black ops

unfortunately i can't. eventually i gotta get this thing done....

Birth By Sleep is just so long, you grow to hate the game by the time you're done

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nrs1nrs1 said:

Birth By Sleep is just so long, you grow to hate the game by the time you're done

Monster Hunter World...... Just cannot find a lot that is positive about this game (for me anyway). Plus expect to spend more that 100 hours grinding the same 7 monsters. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz HD

The ridiculously inconsistent controls and that horrible camera (which you cannot control) makes what looks like a fun game absolutely infuriating at times.

There are trophies for completing each world without getting a game over, which isn't too bad in the first half of the game but gets borderline impossible in the latter stages with the controls/camera issues noted above.

And a couple super grindy trophies for replaying the Time Attack and Decathlon modes 36 times each. Just why?  

Then there's the "Master Speedrunner" trophy. Basically complete the entire game in a single sitting...without a game over. I value my sanity too much to even attempt this. 

The 0.2% Platinum completion on PSN should have been the warning, really. 

1 hour ago, Spaz said:

There’s a game called Super Monkey Ball Banana Splitz on the PS Vita that is even harder.... so no I wouldn’t attempt these if I were you.

FIFA 11, because it’s unobtainable.

Ratchet and Clank, just stop, it is way above your league?

I see a lot of Black Ops 3 and Goat Simulator. Imo, they’re pretty easy. Realistic difficulty isn’t so difficult especially with all abilities unlocked and flappy goat takes a little practice but can be done in 10 minutes.

I would say avoid Marvel vs Capcom 3. Unless you have dexterity and the ability to clear 320 missions (combo missions), it will be a difficult grind for you