What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

3 hours ago, t-78kevin41 said:

Little big planet, no faith to boost likes for gold one haha

you've got a very impressive profile, but it looks like you didn't like Resident Evil much so don't go for that one lol!

13 hours ago, Idklol3214 said:

PERSONA 4: ARENA

Pac Man: Championship Edition 2. The adventure mode can be tedious until Area 6, where the difficulty ramps up significantly, especially on level 6-4, with a strict time limit, unpredictable A.I., and a pink ghost who wants to see your controller stuck in a wall. Trust me on this one.

On 10/5/2020 at 9:12 AM, Trumpet_Boi_208 said:

Pac Man: Championship Edition 2. The adventure mode can be tedious until Area 6, where the difficulty ramps up significantly, especially on level 6-4, with a strict time limit, unpredictable A.I., and a pink ghost who wants to see your controller stuck in a wall. Trust me on this one.

Cod ww2. I hit a wall with the zombies trophies. But I got everything else ?

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cravinovv said:

I mean, Fall Guys is apparently pretty rough if you're not lucky, and you're clearly a very skill based trophy hunter.

Unless you have a lot of free time on your hands I would stay clear of Mortal Kombat 9 doesn't that have a ridiculous trophy that takes 400 hours to get or something stupid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Unless you have a lot of free time on your hands I would stay clear of Mortal Kombat 9 doesn't that have a ridiculous trophy that takes 400 hours to get or something stupid.

Wow. Took a look at Gran turismo 5 and my god....10/10 750 hours... I would definitely say this one but it seems like you're going for it. mad man!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BigMiikex said:

Wow. Took a look at Gran turismo 5 and my god....10/10 750 hours... I would definitely say this one but it seems like you're going for it. mad man!

Thanks man, I'll give it a shot, getting gold on every event will literally be my death haha. I personally would say avoid Street Fighter 5 unless your great at fighting games and have a lot of time to grind out a million fight money.

5 minutes ago, LancashireLad87 said:

Thanks man, I'll give it a shot, getting gold on every event will literally be my death haha. I personally would say avoid Street Fighter 5 unless your great at fighting games and have a lot of time to grind out a million fight money.

Guitar Hero Van Halen because of servers may have been down, and the recent news...

1 minute ago, XxIsa-GxX said:

Guitar Hero Van Halen because of servers may have been down, and the recent news...

The servers are already taken down but all of the Van Halen trophies are obtainable as the game lacks any online trophies, whether I have the skill to platinum it is a different matter. I would stay away from UMVC3 unless your insane at combo trials.

1 hour ago, LancashireLad87 said:

The servers are already taken down but all of the Van Halen trophies are obtainable as the game lacks any online trophies, whether I have the skill to platinum it is a different matter. I would stay away from UMVC3 unless your insane at combo trials.

Mirror's Edge. Pretty trash game imo. I know there are some folks that like it but, personally, I wouldn't have fun going for the plat in it so it wouldn't make sense for me to advise others to go for it.

19 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Mirror's Edge. Pretty trash game imo. I know there are some folks that like it but, personally, I wouldn't have fun going for the plat in it so it wouldn't make sense for me to advise others to go for it.

Oh boy... you've platinumed a lot of stuff....

uh.... idk, even if i say a game, you'll probably plat it (I mean, look at my plats. they're pretty eh compared to you)

if i had to choose one, i'd say GTA V (the 100% completion, the stunt jumps, the flying stuff, most of the online stuff) those sucked

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Exeshow678 said:

Oh boy... you've platinumed a lot of stuff....

uh.... idk, even if i say a game, you'll probably plat it (I mean, look at my plats. they're pretty eh compared to you)

if i had to choose one, i'd say GTA V (the 100% completion, the stunt jumps, the flying stuff, most of the online stuff) those sucked

Steer clear of that Street Fighter V plat unless you're a glutton for agonizing pain.

• Like 1