What Plat Should the Guy Above You NOT Go For?

jjjkur

18 minutes ago, I need more BIOSHOCK said:

Mortal Kombat X

The grinding gets so boring. My second controllers character levelled up to over 20 something from just standing there getting battered for me to earn xp

BioShock, jk.

Tomb Raider, the game is really good but the grind for level 60 and how the currently situation of the servers will make this game a nightmare to boost (it doesn't really seem a problem by looking at your profile) If you're going for it anyway good luck, you will need it

A couple I can pick from.

Red Dead Redemption - I can pretty much copy what you said about Tomb Raider and paste it here. The servers are awful these days. If you need Posse Up, good luck. I will probably never get Kingpin or Pa Poker Ace, but thankfully those aren't required for the platinum.

FIFA 15 - Becuase sports games that require online can be iffy, especially coming from a company like EA that has had a history of issues with their online servers.

Edited by Spaz

4 minutes ago, StiffTripple_X said:

I mean you already platinum them but any of the guitar hero type games those seem to have some quite ridiculous trophies to do like the completing a song with the guitar and bass only having the same exact score trophy. 

That's easy enough, due to the fact that there are online songs created exclusively for this purpose.

But anyway, I would recommend skipping Kung Fu Panda. That game looks like a complete waste of grind.

• Like 1