What's the rarest trophy on your profile that you HAVEN'T earned?

StewartBros

Have any of you guys looked at other people's replies in this thread and thought to yourselves, "That trophy looks like a decent challenge, I'm going to go after it?"

Personally, I can't say that I have, yet - I'm too busy trying to work through a substantial portion of the unearned trophies that I already have, before adding any new games to the list.  Maybe one day, though. :)

Does it count if I decided to go after one of the trophies I posted? :facepalm:  (it's the Trick Master trophy.)

It's more challenging than I thought and chances are my brother would want to help out...but eventually we "should' be able to get it... <_<

Seriously though...this trophy is a pain in the ass due to needing a ton of skill and a major amount of luck.

Aside from the plats in a couple of Telltale games that don't yet have their last episodes out, and a couple of entirely unachievable ones that have absolute zero percent, the hardest (by percentages) trophy I've not unlocked is this one https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/2698-Blacklight-Retribution/1-Mission-Accomplished

It's the trophy for getting all the trophies in Blacklight Retribution on PS4. I was actually playing it today, and have every intention of eventually getting around to 100%ing that game.

Most of the trophies in the game are pretty easy (and already under my belt) but grinding all the way up to the level cap is a nightmare, thankfully, the nightmarish nature of the trophy has removed my desire for it, and in just playing for fun, I'll eventually get it. Or have the servers be turned off before I get a chance. 

Grand Theft Auto V (ps3)  

1Lac08c5.png

Los Santos Legend   2,32%

I have no intention to get this one. Grinding multiplayer isn't my cup of a tea.

Edited by Haihattelija

• 3 weeks later...

WRC 4 - The Perfect Display Cabinet - 31.36% rarity

(If you count DLC I don't own, then there's one for 10.14%)

I finish all my games, and only the games I'm currently working on aren't completed to either Plat or 100%, so... yeah...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...