34Lb024b1.png

:bronze:A 30-Second Test
Participate in a 30 Second Trial.

33L32b9f5.png

:bronze: Join the Ranks
Join the rankings.

39L707847.png

:bronze:Demolition Derby
Wreck 30 or more cars in CITY ESCAPE Act 2.

47L8938f1.png

:silver:  Time Attacker
Play Ranking Attack on all stages.

Decided to start playing this today since it has three online trophies. I didn't want to make this post gigantic with the 20+ trophies I earned so I'm just posting the most recent five.

Edited by Seraphim_Rez
  • Like 4

L4e52ba.png

3Lea3212.png

Titanfall 2 - ...Becomes the Master

This single trophy was much more enjoyable than the whole campaign of Killzone: Shadow Fall LOL. It took me about 2 hours to get the run I needed to get on the top 3 leaderboard. I ended up with a time of 33.10, just barely made it with 0.55 seconds to spare! It feels good to conquer this one! Now onto the campaign ? 

• Like 2

L160abd.png

37Ld966df.png

:bronze: Get Back out There!
Revive 10 allies

Been playing PvZ: BfN Since Week 2 of the Founder edition (Not every day of course) but only now i got a Trophy :P 

It was a fast one too, strange i thought i revived already 10 Allies, guess not. 

Anyway, loving it! I'm gald i got the Founder edition to support the game, pay it less and play it right away! The first PvZ was my first PS4 game and i had A LOT of fun with it, so i wanted another one to play and this was announced! I don't know how the 2Nd one was i heard it was pretty bad so Glad this is back to the First one style with all the new characters and modes! 

I should play it more! (Well i can say this phrase for 90% of my last 10 games played....) 

• Like 3

3L48f986.png

Specialty
Obtain one special dress

Another easy one to get. With this... I'm done with the easy ones unfortunately (not counting the unmissable story ones). So the rest... not so much. Some I'll try to get... others not so much. It depends honestly. I don't have to platinum the game for Perfect Ending though... so... it's all good. ?

Current Location: Chapter 1 with 15.4%

• Like 2