Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ld2934d.png

:gold:Valkyrie: Beat Valhalla Mode

Valhalla mode is insane, completely ridiculous, and yet somewhat entertaining to play despite being so over the top. Just when beating it with all available tools though, which is what this trophy is for. It will most likely be my last trophy for this game, as the other 2 gold turn Valhalla mode into weaponized anti fun, to the extend that the dev of this game publicly apologized for it on steam, and it truly becomes that bad. After failing for several hours and getting only 1/12 requirements, I decided that I wanted this trophy here instead to at least rip some gold out of this games cold, dead iron grip. Now I will try to go for the 2 hardest things of these other trophies respectively, Hagalaz no damage and Odin no God Powers. If I can't do either, I might as well move on and save my time:hmm:

• Like 2

95L9d722d.png

:silver:  Battle Against Self
Cleared 50 V EXTENSION patterns with MAX COMBO.

90La7bb1e.png

:bronze:  Absolutely, Do Missions
Played all missions in POP MIXING.

88Lab6255.png

:bronze:  Plate Villain
Earned 5 TECHNIKA 3 Plates.

80L9ad730.png

:bronze:  Dance of Death
Cleared D2 2 times using D2 gear and notes.

More progress made in DJMAX. Looking at the trophies last night, I think I actually might be able to plat the base game. Before I thought it was going to be one of those games I love but would just never plat, but as I've gotten better it's looking more optimistic. Now 100%? Nah. lol

• Like 2