Lcbd448.png

6L386ea4.png

:bronze: Not One but Two
Defeat the Dragon Zombies -- Circle of the Moon

1 hour ago, Leon Castle said:

L692c81.png

26L61b57e.png

:silver:Myriad Monikers
Learn 400 non-DLC title skills. Fame and renown bring a slew of aliases from friend and foe alike.

Almost thought it was all the skills you had to learn to get it. Good I was proven wrong, now to take on those damn lords again.

Very popular game!  Nice to see you and so many others enjoy it.  

?
16 minutes ago, MrGarland said:

L8aa89c.png

14L20f0aa.png

X - Cleared Chapter 10.

10L11c0fc.png

Hail Marbas! Viewed the Fallen Ending.

4L518edc.png

The Times They Are A-Changin' - Defeated the final boss.

10L11c0fc.png

The Past and the Pending - Viewed the True Ending.

2L17daaa.png

Refrain - Viewed most of the main story.

14L20f0aa.png

Ao Oni Player - Played the Ao Oni mini-game.

10L11c0fc.png

The Face that Launched 1000 Deaths - Defeated 1000 enemies.

Well, they definitely saved the hardest part for last. The final boss, when fighting solo as Mai, was actually challenging, but only because of the few additional enemies the boss has with her. I almost lost the battle from the start, but only because they moved first. I also think that my equipment was removed before the battle and I didn't check it. That might be the reason. Why does the game have to go that far? Anyway, the actual battle wasn't too bad, just time consuming. Doing it this way gave me a bad ending which was... actually pretty good (can't believe I'm saying that). Sure, it sucks what happened, but I found it oddly satisfying for some reason.

As for the alternate version of this battle (where all three characters fight the boss), it was much faster, but a little more challenging. Mainly because she starts countering either physical or magical attacks at some point, so you have to be careful, otherwise you'll get killed. You also have to fight her twice. At least the ending made doing that worth it. The nightmare is over and everything turned out for the better.

Oh, and I finally got access to the Ao Oni mini-game. Thankfully, you don't have to win to get the trophy. No matter how hard I tried, I couldn't reach the end and decided to give up for now. The enemies in that mini-game freak me out (shown below) and getting caught is actually scary. Nowhere as scary as that mansion level in A Hat in Time, but still.

Reveal hidden contents

Death end re;Quest 2 and Ao Oni: when a horror JRPG and an indie  survival-horror collaborate – Dark RPGs

One more playthrough remaining and then I'm done with this. To the least, I've enjoyed it, despite its darker story elements. I still prefer the first game's story more than this.

Good that you got these out of the way.  Very nice gaming here.  

• Like 2