Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

The real fun begins now~ Grind fest, Recruiting Characters, Grind fest, Post game dungeons, grind fest, Item World, Grind Fest, Carnage, Grind fest... oh, have I mentioned Grind fest?

Wow, for a guy that came from a "distant world", this fellow sure do know a lot about this world.

And thus, I have faced once again one of the hardest part in gaming for me: Naming a Nameless Heroine.

The Trinity Stepp free DLC adds a very good grinding map. The totempole-shaped enemies called Tot, Em, Po, and La give about 350,000 exp per fight. Just ignore the Royal Dragons as those fights take way too long and only yields about 375,000 exp.

So what name did you give the heroine? Also if you haven't played this game before, I recommend to get the Diamond World route out of the way first for reasons ... :ninja:.

L3fa2bf.png

7L184001.png
                                                           The Life and Times of Raccoon Carter
                                                Got attacked by a raccoon; probably didn't get rabies

Didn't know you could be so vicious, Uni :o

Edited by A Flopping Brawl3r
  • Like 4