Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L2278ee.png

6L830326.png

:bronze:El Matador

No one gets hit by a grove beetle in the Deadgrove.

First of all I'll say that I wasn't intending on ever actually playing this game, but some friends invited me to, so I figured I might as well. It's not as good as a mainline game, but it's certainly not bad. I thought it was going to be worse.

As for the trophy itself, I had more trouble with this than I should have. I would get to the last of 2nd to last beetle and I'd screw it up somehow forcing a restart. It took me like three tries until I finally got this. I suck. :|

Enjoy Than Wolf It's quite a good game not great as the main saga but good i'll never understand why people complaint about it so much, i found Q-Force worst xD

Have fun :D

Thanks, I'm sure I will. :) I'll be sure to avoid Q-Force if I can help it then. xD

Nah if you find it for like 10 like me get it, it's worth it then for more not really in the end is always a funny gameplay but in 4-5 Arenas, that's it. So i don't get it why some people consider it better than All 4 one at least that has a story! Well At least is Cross-Buy Q-Force if you want so if you get it For Ps3 you have it even on vita :P

Lc697be.png

8L2113af.png

:bronze: The Jungle Planet :bronze:
Complete Chapter Two.

Back at it. Chose to continue this instead of Wild Arms 3 for now since WoFF is turned based, figured I'd switch it up with an action JRPG instead of another turn based one. Anyway, loving this game. First time I've ever played it, and it's already got me hooked. And it feels so good to have real trophy icons again. [ie; not all the same thing] Makes getting a trophy feel much more satisfying.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 3