Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

SEGA Mega Drive Ultimate Collection

20Lc7cd7c.png

:gold:  Yatta!
Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M.: Complete the game

The story was intriguing, as I never cleared it on my original Genesis/Megadrive console. The last boss was a little bit challenging for me, as I used to play lot's of Puyo Pop games back in the days, Puyopuyo Tetris being the latest installment :blush:

• Like 3

Lc52dd6.png

41Lb24517.png

:bronze:Rival
Earned the rivalry of one of your party members.

Found all resources in Act 1 and did the choices I needed to do in Act 1 to Earn Main Horn Hea... Arishok's respect,

on a good way with the resources in Act 2 and to make sure Isabella stays in the party or come back or whatever in Act 3, I did my ``Yuri`` plan and her friendship is now very high thanks to that.

Sorry about the image overload :(, from now on I limit myself to 1/2 Trophy image per game. why I`am such a idiot causing trouble for other people :facepalm:.

• Like 4

35Ld465aa.png

Cryptosurgeon 
Create a custom character

Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (ps3)

good progress made today, tomorrow is more of the same (hub collectibles/quests) and the original adventure's/DLC. going to begin the DLC portion before swinging around for the misc trophy's. estimate for completion should be 2 days after tomorrow.

Edited by kingdrake2

On 5/15/2018 at 10:43 AM, Soneto said:

The only non bronze trophy in the game >.> 

Meh, story of KHFM. They should have made half of those trophies silver or gold. I mean, it'll feel like I'm wasting my time defeating Sephiroth and the Unknown since they only give you 150 gamer points instead of 900 like they should have. One-Winged Angel should have been Gold!

9 minutes ago, Iris Heart said:

L727275.png

10Labb85a.png

40-bronze.png  For Insurance Reasons 
Complete Lungfishopolis.

Being Razzilla was funny as hell! xD

Get it right! He's not Razzilla, he's GOOGLOR!!! That's what the citizens call him! :P

But yeah, great game. The only trophies that ruin it are the one for having to complete all levels of the punching mini-game and the one where you have to buy something on Christmas Day. I hate date-specific trophies, which is why I have stopped playing N.E.R.O.

Edited by SquidBaronet

6 hours ago, SquidBaronet said:

Meh, story of KHFM. They should have made half of those trophies silver or gold. I mean, it'll feel like I'm wasting my time defeating Sephiroth and the Unknown since they only give you 150 gamer points instead of 900 like they should have. One-Winged Angel should have been Gold!

Get it right! He's not Razzilla, he's GOOGLOR!!! That's what the citizens call him! :P

But yeah, great game. The only trophies that ruin it are the one for having to complete all levels of the punching mini-game and the one where you have to buy something on Christmas Day. I hate date-specific trophies, which is why I have stopped playing N.E.R.O.

Oh yes, they call him Goggalor, but I prefer to call him Razzilla. xD Punching mini game was a hell and I am glad I got that trophy done already. The Christmas trophy isn't so bad since you can change the date for your PS4 and you can get it any day you want.

Edited by Iris Heart