Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

8 hours ago, Johnathan994 said:

ps4 right I see what you did there | I see what you want there. You wa… | Flickr:D

It wasn't my fault this time ?

The animation for that attack plays with fixed camera so I wasn't moving it, and usually you can see her panties for a split second when she jumps. It's just that my PS4, that is a master in screenshotting black screens for trophies, this time had a good eye ?

7 hours ago, Valyrious said:

69 hits.

You're right, it's the funny number! ?

• Like 4

GTAV

Career Criminal :gold:

Attain 100% Game Completion

14Lfdc6c5.png

When quarantine began, I vowed I would platinum this guy here. Finally just completed every single player trophy. Nothing was particularly challenging, but wow is it mundane. Tremendously boring and repetitive trophy list. Way too many collectibles. I was dreading it before, but I am actually excited to hop into the multiplayer now, as it should be a lot more entertaining of a list if you include all of the dlc.

• Like 4

Ghost-of-Tsushima-How-to-Get-the-Longbow.jpg                                                                                                           

GHOST OF TSUSHIMA: way too gorgeous

23L03997f.png
                                                                                                                            40-bronze.pngOpen for Business 
                                                                                                                 Successfully Stagger enemies 50 times.

Loving this game! and taking it slow.
  • Like 4

L3eef89.png

7L3eeb0b.png

Competitor (Tetris)
Played all 3 Tetris Challenge modes

36L411466.png

Combo Maker
Performed a 5-Combo in a completed match

3L668dfc.png

Duelist (x3)
Defeated 3 opponents in an Endurance match

17L3d1acc.png