Won't Get Fooled Again
Halt the Infiltrator Production Line

37L00be11.png

The Fall of Rome
Take Down the Centurion

32La75892.png

Make 'em Hurt
Destroy the Antenna and the Refueling Station

This one glitched out on me - had to reset my PS5 for it to finally work.

• Like 2

La24a2c.png

14Le2e860.png
Homo Homini Lupus Est (Bronze)

Finally!My most despised trophy in Dying Light. I did this without any tricks, just the ol’ fashioned get super anxiously excited when I see a flashing blue beacon to only discover it’s a worthless encounter with something else madness (those who have done this know exactly what I’m talking about). You have to save 15 hostages from Rais’ men and they randomly spawn throughout the game. 

One could run around aimlessly while dodging zombies for hours without coming across these rare events. And when you do, you better be quick to slaughter or you or your hostage will not survive. It’s disheartening looking all over the map to finally come across this opportunity, to only f up because you’re coming in kamikaze style and blow your chance. That happened to me at least 4 times.  This trophy has been my obsession and I’m now so relieved to have this off the list. 

Only one more trophy to get my platinum. I need to find all the text collectibles. I’m so close! What a journey this game has been and what a masterpiece too. Strongly recommend! 

Edited by kkulifay
  • Like 2

La9039a.png

Lords of the Fallen (PS4 Pro)

43S3bf13a.png40-bronze.pngDo unto others...
Killed the First Warden with the Warden Greatsword (Can only be done on NG+ or NG++)

7S9e9fff.png40-silver.pngWay of the warrior
Complete the game as Warrior

46S034c28.png40-bronze.pngFaith is weakness
Led Rhogar to victory

49Sab4c0a.png40-bronze.pngReal men don't need a map
Just in case you picked up a shielding map (DLC)

51S4ecf42.png40-bronze.pngRespect for the dead
Plundered all four resting places (DLC)

50S751f93.png40-bronze.pngPsychological warfare
Manipulated the Keeper's magic schools

48Sbb7d9d.png40-bronze.pngHe knows what they did last era
Found all eight audio notes in the Ancient Labyrinth

All the base game collectible and secret trophies except for "My private stash" are out of the way. I tried to get the special Persistence from the First Warden, but took a hit while going for "Do unto others...". So I'll get that special weapon on NG++, just using ranged attacks (Ram skill and Fire gauntlet) against him. As for the Commander's special shield, don't block- which is easier on a NG+ since you should have a lot of health potions. If you chose Brawling magic on the NG, Quake him whenever possible to take a large bite of his lifebar.

As for "Psychological warfare", you can still get it if you've already killed the Keeper and missed out on "Playing with fire" for that run.

• Like 1