Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Hitman 2 

It belongs in a museum 

One of the Easter egg trophies with an awesome reference to Indiana Jones. 

In Santa Fortuna you have to get the shaman costume then knock out a specific NPC for their house key. This spawns a golden idol you need to steal from their house and take it to a tunnel with a little altar for the idol. Placing the idol here reveals a hidden tunnel where you then need to cross a booby trapped floor section to retrieve a dagger at the far end of the room. 

Hitman has some great Easter eggs, I think my favorites are the ones where you can summon the kraken, yes you read that right, the freakin' kraken. Good times.

• Like 4

Update 12/15/2021:

Been playing through the story mode of FFXIV Endwalker for several days now. Just finished it! It's been fun and an interesting experience battling against the long queue wait times. Next I'll gather aetheryte currents and aethernet connections to make the rest of the trophies smoother. Tried playing Fallout 76 a few times but the final quest I Am Become Death is freaking impossible at my level. I'll have to grind out some levels before I can complete that.

Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker

94L48fbfc.png 93Le8b762.png

Spoiler

The Art of War V
Reach level 90 with any Disciple of War or Magic.

Endwalker
Complete the main scenario quest "Endwalker."

Currently working on:

1) Final Fantasy XIV Endwalker - Getting back to 100% Series Complete for the Final Fantasy series.

2) Fallout 76 - Progressing the Fallout series from Tier 4 (Misc. Platinums) all the way up to Tier 1 (100% Series Complete).

• Like 2

4Lb12e0a.png

Welcome to the Big Leagues (Gold)

Earn 250,000 XP.

Knockout City (PS4)

17dc4a63c8590-a243411-AD52-DF1-ECE62-342

That's three for three! I did not win a single one of the three matches that earned my these XP trophies!

Seriously, though, glad to have this XP grind done. I was going for the Passing Prodigy trophy in that match, but it obviously didn't work out. Weird that there's only one gold trophy in this game, though.

• Like 2

L7a41a3.png

10L08f4ea.png

I Think She Likes You - Ask Penelope for help

23L2a7dbe.png

Digging Up A Bone - Defeat Muggshot

31L77cd42.png

Whirlwind Of Awesome! - Purchase Sly Spin Attack 3

22L4d5c35.png

Mayday, Mayday - Defeat Black Baron

12La95b16.png

Vampire Exterminator - Stop the vampires

30Lb85a4c.png

Earn Your Stripes - Complete 50% of the game

Well, I'll be. Some familiar faces from the first game actually appear in this one as well. The battle against Muggshot was much easier than in the first time around. Not only that, but there's also some flying levels. It gives me Crash Bandicoot vibes, but that's actually a good thing. Having some variety is always welcome. 

After getting that done, the next character is none other than the Panda King. He was my favorite boss in the first game, but to think that he's a playable in this game. I like how the game surprises me with all these.

• Like 4

Ld5efb7.png10Lf533b4.png

Massacre

Kill 100 enemies players (not zombies) with a hand grenade.

0.39% UR

22 achievers

Oh this trophy... an absolute pain in the ass. I would probably have killed the equivalent of three times the trophy requirement if it hadn't been for the game being so broken. most grenades just don't explode, or when they explode they just don't kill/cause any damage to the player, and for you to hit a player it's terribly difficult as the maps are huge and the blast radius is very small. nobody uses grenades, they are useless, a broken mechanic. I understand the game is still in beta and is undergoing weekly updates, but damn, what an unfortunate trophy. now with all the kill trophies out of the way, i only need 100 wins (i'm 66/100 currently) and each match takes 15 minutes, i have almost 40 hours of gameplay and 200 matches played, the wins depend a lot on luck and a good team (which is random) i hope soon to be the global 21st achiever of this 100%

Here is a small video demonstration of some grenade player kills, you can see in the upper corner the grenade death cursor, in this lucky move I got some in 2 minutes

Edit: 100 wins is more common than the grenade Massacre trophy lol

Edited by kevao97