Good Night for a Walk Anyways
Completed "Sarah"

8L91d136.png

Storm Cloud over Chinatown
Completed "Better Get Used to It"

9La6a57b.png

Murder in the House of God
Completed "The Saint and the Sinner"

Classic difficulty is going to be a pain. isn't it?

• Like 3

Got a lot of trophies since my last post, so I'll post them with smaller icons, haha. Here we go:

Sa619b2.png:platinum:  Mass Effect 3

First platinum of the year achieved! It didn't take long to get the rest of the trophies after beating the campaign.
I'm glad I went back to finish this trilogy - something I've started 8 years ago. Now, it'll be a while before I play Mass Effect: Andromeda, but despite the negative reputation the game has, I'm excited to see what this new take on the franchise offers.

68Sfdb25f.png :silver:  Simulated Hero

Score 9999 points in the combat simulator on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity.

69Sf3d9ec.png :silver:  The One and Only

Defeat a group of Spectre-level opponents on Normal, Hardcore, or Insanity.

67S4e1cba.png :silver:  Technical Issues

Investigate a strange occurrence in the combat simulator.

31S8caf2b.png :silver:  Veteran

Kill 5,000 enemies.

47Sabd7e0.png :silver:  Gunsmith

Upgrade any weapon to level 10.

1S4eb8d3.png  :platinum: N7 Elite

Acquire all trophies.

S398d69.pngRayman Legends

Me and my partner finished the final painting. There's still around 150 Teensies left, scattered across paintings 3-5 and the Back to Origins levels, so I'm almost done with this part of the game.
The challenges are working as expected too, so it's only a matter of doing quick daily sessions to get more cups towards Awesomeness Level 11.

9S4a8abc.png  :gold:  World Tour!

Complete the "Living Dead Party" world

S947680.png  Monster Hunter Rise
I'm playing this one with friends, and it's an enormous grind so I'm not even worried about trophies. Kinda bummed that the expansion is not a separate trophy list, I don't even know if I'll get it because it kinda depends on my friends getting it too. Still, I'm a huge fan of MH and I enjoy playing whenever I can.

15S1a112b.png :bronze:  Kamura Pinwheel
Awarded for performing 1000 Wiredashes. Spins smoothly in the wind.

5S6a7624.png :bronze:  Tempestuous Triumph Scroll
A hanging scroll from Master Hojo, depicting your victory over Wind Serpent Ibushi.

14Sa9a809.png :bronze:  Wreath of Honor
A wreath received from the villagers as thanks for taking on their many requests.

S57934d.pngDeus Ex: Mankind Divided

One of my goals this year is to clean up any online trophies I can, in orded to avoid any more unobtainable platinums. I've done it with a few games, and picked up this one because the requirements are simple enough. The Breach game mode is kinda boring, though.

68Sc410be.png :bronze:  Fire Sale

Breach: Destroy 2 enemies at once using a Red Unstable Cube.

72S5e3333.png :bronze:  You're Not Worthy As My Opponent

Breach: Send 3 Challenges.

71Sbaf684.png :bronze:  Now I'm Feeling A Little Motivated

Breach: Win 3 Challenges.

49Se008bb.png :bronze:  Data Detective

Breach: Complete a Darknet file.

48Sa70a71.png :bronze:  Data Disciple

Breach: Complete all Versalife, Steiner-Bisley and Tarvos servers in Tier 1 Network.

S6ef84e.png  Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2
I started this game with my partner in my main account, and now I'm stuck with this trophy list. Still, it's a fun game to play in quick bursts. Who knows, I may get the platinum for this one in the future...

2S97beb0.png :bronze:  Summer's Over
Unlock School in THPS1 Classic.

• Like 4

L73e90f.png

10L246627.png

Trance Hacker - Clear direct assault (trance).

9L84be04.png

The Rezident - Achieve a 100% shot down rate and item collection rate in areas 1-5 or play for over 10 hours.

8Lbbb3ef.png

Lazer Assassin - Achieve a shot down rate of 95% in areas 1-5.

11L8499f6.png

Firewall Buster - Achieve the high score in boss rush mode.

Yes, this is my next project. After seeing the trophy list showing up earlier this year, I decided to revisit this game before I try something different. What it will be remains to be seen. I'll try to decide once I get this done.

Anyway, there's not much else to say. It's still a fun rail shooter with good music. However, something I find strange is that I managed to get the score related trophies, without achieving the requirements mentioned in the trophy guide. Maybe the latest patch made achieving them easier or they changed the score? Who knows.

Also, I said this once and I'll say it again. I've never seen any other trophy that has two different requirements. I should be grateful, because no matter what, I can't achieve a 100% shot down rate. The best I managed to get was 99% in the first level. With some practice, it might be possible, but I'll pass.
  • Like 3