Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

La9954d.pngYs IX: Monstrum Nox (PS5)

44Md39440.pngTo Freedom
Begin your escape from the prison.

45Mc1189c.pngAdol, the Fugitive
Clear the prologue.

The PS5 version's main advantage is frame rate and also being $10 cheaper than the PS4 base game, only with all the cosmetic DLC included. Having said that, you get 4K60 but no option for 120 FPS. Graphic improvements are there but it's not a big jump over the PS4 version played on PS5. Little if any change is made to the draw distance. The load times are not a big improvement, because they weren't that bad to begin with on the PS4's HDD.

• Like 4

25L662402.png

Best of the Best
Trained all Phantom Thieves to level 70.

28Ld870e3.png

The Most Daring of All
Defeated all Dire Shadows.

9L7334c6.png

Walk Your Own Path
Completed the Tree of Knowledge.

And that's Persona 5 Strikers completed. To my liking at least. Only 5 trophies missed. Oh well I guess.

Decent game for the most part really. Is it as good as Persona 5? Well... the answer to that... is obviously no. But I feel like it's a little unfair to compare it to an outstanding game like that. The game... accomplishes what I feel like it set out to do. Which, IMO at least I guess, is for a decent sequel to an outstanding game. Yes the gameplay loop gets repetitive really quickly and no character development outside of the new characters and maybe Haru but it is a 'Warriors' game so maybe that's just what these games are like? I don't honestly know because this was my first 'Warriors' game so feel free to educate me on this matter if it bothers you that much. Either way... I still enjoyed my time with this game and still feels like it was a decent sequel to Persona 5 overall.

I started my next game in my backlog already. Which is... well...

16L3393de.png

Dress Rehearsal
Don a costume for the first time

17Lda538d.png

Maestro of Mystery
Collect your first Balan statue

33L2ac89e.png

Negated
Defeat a Negati for the first time

46L9e68f9.png

Balan Wannabe
Play a round of Balan's Bout for the first time

19L2b6f7d.png

Tea Tim(e)
Feed a drop to a Tim for the first time

29L86e7ac.png

Clockwork Happiness
Unlock the Tower o' Tims

35Ld48592.png

Gate Guard
Defeat a Negate-guarding Negati for the first time

2L8b271f.png

Storm Survivor
Complete Chapter One

Should be obvious... but if it's not from those trophies... the next game in my backlog... is Balan Wonderworld.

There's only one thought I have for this game so far..... Is this game what it's like to be on drugs? ?

Will I survive this game? Who knows. Place your bets now. I guess.

• Like 3

18L4b6524.png

Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head
Collect your first raindrop

3L98083e.png

Marine Mates
Complete Chapter Two

*sighs*

I hate it when everyone is right. I really do.

I'm starting to see what people are talking about it. In fact... I can see what people are talking about. This game is just....... UGH. I'd go into it but it would turn into a 'shoot' honestly and we all know how those go... ?

It's a struggle to put myself through this. It really is. However, at the same time, I feel like I have to keep trying. I legit went back and forth last night whether to just drop it or to keep going. The game makes no sense, the mechanics are bad and make no sense, and this is just not how platformers are supposed to work.

It's especially bad for someone like me who likes collectibles and getting collectibles.

I'm not sure what I'll do honestly.

I guess... for now... I'll... keep trying? I guess? ?

• Like 1

Loving this game already. It's really nailing the old school survival horror vibe.

Environments reminding me a lot of Resident Evil exploration whilst the enemy types/general creepiness is a lot like Silent Hill. 

Already worried about saving too with these tapes, so it's bringing the anxiety back from those old games. ?

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1672915763

17Lef7faf.png

40-bronze.png

Registry
Save the game

• Like 1