Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L5a53f6.png

36L8dcc71.png

:gold: Easy Rider

Complete the game on the Easy Rider Difficulty setting.

Well, this game certainly lives up to its abysmal reputation.  It fails at everything it attempts to do from shooting, driving, brawling, and especially story.  I can already tell the One Percenter difficulty is going to be a tumultuous affair.

• Like 2

I'm having some fun with this, although I can't really recommend it in its current form. It just feels pretty unfinished in a lot of areas.

I'd say the game shines when it comes to the exploration of the mansion. It does give off a pretty good Resident Evil vibe and the puzzles are decent.

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1646040384

11L4f8923.png

40-gold.png

The Hand That Rocks the Cradle
Defeat the housekeeper

• Like 3

33Lb59733.png

The Sheep Whisperer
You killed 100 sheep.

So begins Nier Replicant after dropping Balan Wonderworld. I'm only two hours in. TWO HOURS. God dammit Nier. YOU GOD DAMN SAVIOR YOU. ?

I got this trophy first because my guide suggested to do so to get it done and over with.

I suppose the question you may ask now is... "Are you going to get the Platinum?" Well... the answer is... technically... yes I am trying to get the Platinum. Will I actually get it? I don't know... I feel like that's still TBD. So we'll see what happens at the end of the day.

• Like 4

Lc308ad.png

14L660a1c.png

Weapon Finder - Find 5 sub-weapon drivers

16L02cfcf.png

The Seeker - Find 7 passcodes

20L032700.png

Benedict Arnold - Defeat 10 enemies while controlling the Raptor

11Lfdc5ef.png

Power Down - Destroy the Power Facilities in EPS1 & EPS 2

19L8b31cf.png

Unhealthy Behavior - Defeat 10 enemies when under the influence of the Virus

21La1c8db.png

Porter Pounder - Destroy 40 Porters

12L6fb351.png

Anti-Virus - Get ADA back online using the Vaccine

24L766297.png

Damage Control - Earn an A rank in all 5 rescue missions

Well, it seems that I managed to clear the rescue missions faster than I thought. I suppose I'll have to explain why I don't like them that much.

To begin with, you have to earn an A rank. It doesn't sound too bad, except that there are two requirements. Besides making sure that there are no civilian casualties, you'll also have to make sure that the colony destruction is 10% or less. If neither of these two requirements aren't met, you'll have to restart. You'll also have to careful with your attacks, since they can also destroy buildings if you miss a shot or fight anywhere near them. Thankfully, defeating the enemy squads isn't hard, once you're familiar with the areas. That, and luring them.

As for the missions themself, they weren't too bad. The only one that was rather annoying was the second one, thanks to the boss battle against Tempest. Depending on how well you managed to avoid property damage in that battle, the rescue mission will be either easy or hard. The first time I attempted getting the A rank on that mission, I only got an B rank, no matter what. My only guess why I didn't earn it is because I engaged the optional battle against the enemies after the boss battle, instead of leaving immediately, which caused enough property damage. I could be wrong. Either way, once I realized that I couldn't do it on hard, I decided to start a new playthrough on easy. After a couple of attempts, I made it.

When it comes to the last three missions, they were much easier than I thought. Especially the fourth one, despite that you're affected by the virus which makes you die in one hit. At least I managed to clear that, and the final mission, perfectly.

It's also nice to see that I'm almost done with the missable trophies.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 3