Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L20d5a4.pngWo Long: Fallen Dynasty (PS5)

15Mcefdb1.png40-bronze.pngFearless Warrior
Swore an oath with Zhang Liao.

21Mfb2125.png40-silver.pngBattle-hardened
Dominated 15 sub battlefields.

You should get there during Part 5 if you keep doing all subs as they come up. It's OK to save "Like Father, Like Son" for later... it is a hard one, a 2 vs 1 duel (you can't bring Reinforcements).

• Like 4

LIFE IS STRANGE 2

Out Of Ink
Start any drawing in Episode 5

The Magic Place
Find optional collectible #1 in Episode 5

She Wolf
Find optional collectible #3 in Episode 5

The Age Of Reason
Find optional collectible #2 in Episode 5

Remorseful
Find optional collectible #4 in Episode 5

• Like 4

32Lebb51e.png

Flame Dancer
Obtained all Master Arts for Panther.

Only a couple of characters left. I think? Either way... Dungeon 4 has been reached. Probably the creepiest one thus far. Your regularly scheduled research lab that is likely conducting illegal experiments. This... seems like deja vu for me honestly. Is this... just a thing that happens a lot in JRPGs and/or games in general? Feels like it anyway... ?

• Like 3

LIFE IS STRANGE 2

Dead Man's Bones
Find optional collectible #5 in Episode 5

Boundaries
Find optional collectible #6 in Episode 5

Specks Of Dust
Find all optional collectibles in Episode 5

Homeward Bound
Finish Episode 5

Wolf Pack
Finish all Life is Strange 2 episodes

All Roads Traveled
Unlock all Life is Strange 2 trophies.

• Like 4

L5829da.pngR-Type Final 3 Evolved (PS5)

26M98e38a.png40-bronze.pngGood Night, Beast
You've defeated 10,000 Bydo.
Bye-bye, Bydo!

I imported save data from PS4 R-Type Final 2.

27Md45e41.png40-bronze.pngPOW Armor, Always in My Heart
You got 500 items from POW Armor.
That is pow, pow, WOW!

3M502d5b.png40-bronze.png1st mission:RESTART
Cleared the 1st Mission and started the battle again.

This is 1st mission of the R-Type Final 3 (E route) campaign.

32Md2c4f4.png40-bronze.pngInvincible Blow
Defeated 10 or more Bydo with one Wave Cannon blast.

18M72eecd.png40-bronze.pngDevelopment project launch report
The development of aircraft resumed—all for the sake of humanity.

R-Type Final 3 Evolved is RTF2, but with a sequel campaign added and PS5 exclusive. It looks good, but I think PS4 could've handled the new stages fine.

• Like 2

L49a0ba.png

27Le9ef85.png

King of Dragons
Defeated Shinryu. :silver:

5 hours straight fighting this freaking bastard until he finally gave me his goddamn item (Shinryu's Talon)!!!...geez ?

17L719120.png

Forget-We-Not
Completed all Dungeons of Remembrance. :silver:

21L0cee52.png

Talent for Tempering
Increased your gear's level to +99. :bronze:

30L04763b.png

To the Max!
Maxed out Chocobo's level. :silver:

Edited by ShinigamiSensei-
  • Like 3

7S69efde.png The Castellan Falls - Defeat Salazar, and make your escape from the castle.

I'm trying out the 2005 Resident Evil 4 port to PS4 before I start the remake. This is the first time I'm playing the original, and I really enjoy it. This trophy isn't hard to get since it's part of the story progression.

• Like 1

Lc6ad0c.png

32L596838.png

Midway Through - Reach the 40th floor of the Iutycyr Tower and defeat the boss

33L904949.png

Almost There - Reach the 60th floor of the Iutycyr Tower and defeat the boss

34Ld118e1.png

Tonberry's Treasure - Obtain treasure in the Tonberry area

Spoiler
I take back what I said about the shop, because I found something much more annoying which is The Founder, who appears to be Trema. Every once in a while, the game will give you a warning. After a couple of turns, The Founder spawns and that's where the trouble starts.

What makes him so bad? Pretty much everything. Once he shows up, you can only hope that he doesn't spawn near you. If he catches you, he turns you into a goon. Not only you can't change the dressphere whenever that happens, but it also makes your attacks weaker, though you revert back to normal when you advance to the next floor. He can also teleport to another location if you take too long moving around.

However, the thing that makes him the worst is that if he catches you again, he sends you all the way to floor 1. Since you can only save after every five floors, having to redo everything from the last save every time you get caught becomes very tiresome. You can also save if you use a certain item, but given that each floor is randomized which also includes items as well, I always have to decide carefully when to use it.

I also don't like how cryptic the game is when it comes to advancing. On every 5th floor (excluding the ones that have a boss), you have to perform certain actions before you can use the elevator. Otherwise, you can't proceed. The ones that require you to defeat a certain amount of enemies goes way too far at times, but overall, it happens rarely. For everything else, I always have to read from the trophy guide, but not the one that's on this site since it doesn't say anything about advancing. Well, with the exception of the final floor, but that's it. The other guide is much more detailed when it comes to advancing.

As for the worst floor to me so far, it was floor 45. It took me several attempts before I got all the luck I needed and made it through from floor 40 onward. At some point, The Founder was going to appear, but since I managed to obtain an item that lets you enter the shop before that, I wanted to see if using it would make him disappear. Surprisingly, it actually did. Not only that, but all the progress needed to remove the seals from the elevator didn't reset, which was a sweet relief. After about 20 minutes of wandering around on that specific floor, I finally got through. All the other floors after that were surprisingly easy, as The Founder didn't appear at all. Other than the floor 65, where making him appear was mandatory, but at least I got through without any issues.

I also got the trophy that won't come naturally, which wasn't too bad. I only had to reload my save twice, but that's because I didn't get the secret room immediately. As for the treasure, it was worth it. Before you can claim that, you have to face four Mega Tonberries. Unlike the ones in the main game, they're nowhere as annoying since they're not immune to Doom. Because my attacks weren't strong enough, I had to take the longer route. They also managed to cast Doom on me once which cost me the revival item, but when they tried it again, it... glitched or something? It's either that or it missed, because I have no idea what happened. If it actually had succeeded, I'd have to reload my save since I lost my only revival item to the first one.

With all that being said, I only have the last 15 floors left before it's finally over. I can already taste the victory.

Edited by MrGarland
  • Like 4