Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

My last non-story related trophy~

L0edc56.pngZombie Driver HD

12L78f64a.png

Bob the destroyer

Kill at least 150 zombies in one combo while driving a bulldozer

This game is proving to be a lot more fun than I expected it to be, great purchase for just £3 so far.

How do you like the game? Be Ready for the Gold Lv races as some can be a pain lol.

But none the less Fun Game and Very Evil Plat. :shakefist:  :yay:

How do you like the game? Be Ready for the Gold Lv races as some can be a pain lol.

But none the less Fun Game and Very Evil Plat. :shakefist:  :yay:

It's quite fun so far imo.

Did everything campaign related then did my first tournament last night, I kept failing on getting gold for an eliminator by missing 1 wreck, that stressed me out but it's fun.

Hoping the Plat isn't /so/ bad on me, heh.

The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn

24L3bfb2f.png

Showered with platinum

Finish all the platinum challenges!

"RKRPXZKRMTFRZ!"

Capitaine Archibald Haddock                                                                                                                                                                     

• Like 3

L39eeaa.png

29Lcfe77c.png

:gold: Get A Life

Get A+ on all the chapters

At first I thought I wasn't going to be able to A+ some of these levels but after lot's of trial and error it wasn't all that bad. I mainly used the Carl mask as his drill executions are great for racking up points. Hardest level to A+ was Crackdown, most of the levels I could do in 1-2 attempts but this one took at least 10. At least it help me get the 60 Car trophy though :)

All I need to do now for the plat is use every throwing weapon and perform all ground executions.

• Like 2