Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L4a2302.png

49L6de77a.png

:gold:Melqart, God of War
                                                                                    Clear every stage on the hard difficulty.

*sigh* I'm glad that's over, hard mode was... well, hard. To think that you're locked into hard mode during the bonus dungeon makes me dread

going in there. Not to mention, you can't use rewind either, & if it wasn't for rewind, I probably would have quit the game half-way through. scary-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862517

Edited by Masamune_316
  • Like 3

LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7

40Sdc779e.png

Knuts and Vaults

Collect 1 billion studs (Single Player Only)

This one might be hard without multipliers, but with them? Piece of cake, though it takes a little time there are plenty of places you can essentially grind for silver, gold and blue studs.

Lcd86e4.png

48L32b49d.png

:gold: Battle God

You've obtained all of the "Beginner" and "Advanced" titles.
You're shining so bright, I think I need shades!

Thank god (pun not intended) this is finally over! I hated doing this. I decided to do this before NG+ because of the amount of grade I would earn from completing them. They weren't hard to obtain, They were just flat out grindy titles that Tales is known for. The power combo x6 ones were glitched. For a while, I couldn't get them to work for the life of me. It was so frustrating, I threw my controller on the ground... twice...:shakefist: Now the stress is finally over and I have started my NG+ playthrough for the final stretch towards that platinum! ^_^

• Like 3