Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

47Lb567dd.png

The Treasure Hunter 
Reach maximum affinity with Philia.

Yappari, Kotone-chan kawaii~~~

Also, to continue my diary, Exeterna beaten on level 152 (yea, I totally knew I wasn't supposed to do this mission before level 250... close enough) , sword got, now to upgrade it so I can replace Remains Heart.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 4

Lacfcda.png

8La7c019.png

:bronze:コーディネートプロ
10種以上の衣装でリズムゲームをプレイした

:bronze: レベル30達成
レベルが30以上に到達した

:bronze:リズムスキンコンプリート
すべてのリズムスキンが解放された

:bronze:NORMALオールプレイ
NORMALの楽曲をすべてプレイ  

Normal mode done! I guess I'll do easy next to get the boring part out of the way.

Edited by Xhillia
  • Like 3

Dark Souls

39L9a7dee.png

:silver:  Defeat Seath the Scaleless 

Defeat Seath the Scaleless, inheritors of souls.

Edited by Jiaho24

L39cfb9.png

10%

6L2efed0.png

:bronze:Transhumanist

Fully upgrade your first augmentation of choice.

58.06% - Common

8L0d4e78.png

:bronze:Up The Ante!

Upgrade your first weapon of choice.

58.06% - Common

50L501379.png

:bronze:Balls

Seems you like playing with balls, eh?

22.68% - Uncommon

Trophy Level profile-bar-level.png 3

15L8332eb.png

:bronze:Lesser Evil

Deal with Mr. Carella's indiscretion.

51.87% - Common

33L1cd8ba.png

:bronze:The Desk Job

You convinced Wayne Haas to let you into the morgue.

51.73% - Common

• Like 2

Tales of Symphonia

29Ldad051.png

Unison Attacker 

Performed a unison attack for the first time. Everyone was in unison.

*staaaaaaaaaaare* started this one earlier... might take a very very long time though to finish this one... 

The plat only requires a minimum of 4 lengthy playthroughs with unskipable cutscenes, shouldn't take that long dood :P

• Like 1

The plat only requires a minimum of 4 lengthy playthroughs with unskipable cutscenes, shouldn't take that long dood :P

wait woot? unskippable cutscenes? and I have just started this and already starting to run out of patience in unskippable skits... *read game's trophy guide* oh look... lots of missable and grindy trophies... this is going to be fun... :|

:gold: Above & Beyond (Hardcore) 

Reach level 70 in Hardcore mode.

This trophy is really hard, I didn't have a really good stuff and I was alone to xp and reach level 70, it's probably the 2nd hardest trophy for me, after Malthael.

Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls.

wait woot? unskippable cutscenes? and I have just started this and already starting to run out of patience in unskippable skits... *read game's trophy guide* oh look... lots of missable and grindy trophies... this is going to be fun... :|

Yep unskippable cutscenes for all playthroughs and I thought skits were skippable then again I'm  probably thinking of another Tales game. You should be sure to use ExHaseo's guide that is on here, very well done and should help make the plat alot easier  if you plan to go for it dood

• Like 1