Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lfc7c66.png

Saint's Row IV: Re-Elected

34L06e49d.png

Experimental Tech
Kill 25 Aliens with each: Dubstep, InflatoRay, Bounce Gun, Disintegrator, Abduction, and Black Hole.

Almost though this trophy glitched on me; on the challenge list I had more than 25 kills with each weapon, but I still had not unlocked the trophy.

Searched on the internet, and I saw that the kill count it displays is for every type of enemy, but for this trophy it only counts aliens.

So, decided to pick some other weapons, shoot 3 aliens with a dubstep gun... And trophy unlocked. heh

saintsrowiv_re-electehdq4v.png

24L1f5360.png

Miyuki's Dream Duel Clear 
Miyuki's Dream Duel cleared.
"We shall have to dream together again!"

I would like to dream with you, Miyuki =D If you bring Mayumi as well :awesome:

21Lff955f.png

Tomoka's Dream Duel Clear 
Tomoka's Dream Duel cleared.
"Let's play dream basketball again, okay? Ehehe."

With you, Tomo-chan, anytime, anywhere :D

Okay, my work is done xD

Now I have nothing else to do in the game :DDDDD

• Like 2

I just earned this trophy this morning:

30L3ff7c2.png

Comeback Kid

Defeat 3 officers with a switch counter in a single battle.

I had a lot of trouble with this trophy - the game never seemed to count my switch counters.

But anyway, I recently came back to DW8, but man - this game is such a grind. Shame on KOEI for continuing to punish players with lackluster trophy requirements.

L1c7a3f.png

8L38df52.png
                                                                                    Devil on Your Shoulder
                                                                            Completed Episode 1

Played the first episode since it was available for free on all platforms it's available on. I dislike the Borderlands games, especially the first game. Second one was alright, I guess. But surprisingly I really liked 'Tales from the Borderlands'. I at least appreciated the sense of humor that Borderlands carried, so I guess that's why I enjoyed this episode a lot, and its characters. Not sure why I actually liked this, and not the main games, but I'm not complaining. Good job for getting me into Borderlands from another perspective, Telltale?  xD I'll surely be getting the other episodes of this game. I just wish I had instead just played this first episode when I bought all episodes, rather than just playing it now, and probably having to wait a couple months till I get all the other episodes. But overall, I REALLY liked this first episode.

Edited by Ethan Ruhkillmeez
  • Like 2