Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L744f54.png

23L80672f.png

Checking Inn 

This is proof that you've stayed at inns for a total of 10 nights. Resting at inns can give you extra skill effects in battle thanks to mysterious ingredients in the meals you're served. You can also engage in chitchat with your companions and restore your initial SC to 100. Such hospitality!

31L08a150.png

Having a Blast 

This is proof that you've reached the maximum Blast Gauge of 9. You can increase your BG using the Stack 3 bonus skill "Blasst". Coordinate your equipment just right, and you can blast off to new heights.

• Like 3

L744f54.png

22L8285b1.png

:bronze:Having a Blast
This is proof that you've reached the maximum Blast Gauge of 9. You can increase your BG using the Stack 3 bonus skill "Blasst". Coordinate your equipment just right, and you can blast off to new heights.

:bronze:Making the Grade
This is proof that you've received over 50 Grade from one battle. Everyone's amazed that you didn't buckle under the pressure. You've come so far.

• Like 4

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax

34S6e0ca3.png

:bronze: Throw Escape X 50

You've successfully escaped 50 throws. (Training mode doesn't count)

Getting this without being able to boost was extremely annoying. Now I just need to get to 500 reflection guards and I can start playing the game normally without standing in the corner and waiting for my opponent to attack me.

• Like 2

Mamorukun Curse!

49Lce1708.png

:bronze: Invincible!

Clear all stages on Max Difficulty in the Netherworld Adventures

55L3c0649.png

:bronze: Oni!

Clear the Demon Course in Netherworld Adventures

56Lb90573.png

:bronze: All Clear!

Clear all courses

Ah yes I love the sound of a triple trophy ding in the morning. The last Demon course "Evil Spirits of Nature" almost broke my spirits, very tough course for me. The hard part still isn't over, I still have Nowa's challenges to do which are supposedly even harder than the Evil Spirits of Nature course. *puts on war paint* Time to get to work doods

If it makes you feel any better I found the Evil Spirits of Nature course harder than any of Nowa's challenges. Although the retaliation shots are a pain on Nowa's I didn't think they compared to the final boss of Evil Spirits.

If it makes you feel any better I found the Evil Spirits of Nature course harder than any of Nowa's challenges. Although the retaliation shots are a pain on Nowa's I didn't think they compared to the final boss of Evil Spirits.

I hope so, although the first course isn't giving me much hope that this will be the same case for me dood xD