Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
L43cfa5.png

Anchors Aweigh
4L9f09ea.png
Awarded for obtaining the Sea Cow.

I keep half expecting this to start playing whenever I get on the boat:

Anyway, I think I'm doing well for myself in the game. Some of the bosses are actually a lot easier than I remember, like the nightmares (they were my least favorite). Could just be because I know my way around the game now so I don't make as many dumb mistakes during battle. I reckon I won't be done with the story by the end of this weekend though. That's kind of what I was shooting for (I pulled an all-nighter last night and so far have clocked 11 hours into the game so far), but I forgot how the story paces kinda' slowly. Especially when you're also trying to do errands and bounty hunts.

• Like 2

L43a6d2.png

9L0f2429.png

:silver: Understanding Madness
Complete Demon Within on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.

That was probably my favorite stage yet. After all the futuristic stuff, it was nice going back to a WWII setting for a change, & they even put in some zombies towards the end! :yay:

Edited by Masamune
  • Like 2

L43a6d2.png

12L67a543.png

:silver:  Full Circle
Complete Campaign on Hardened, Veteran, or Realistic.

Really fun campaign on this one, I like how you can customize just about anything in your base before any mission (your customized weapons even show up in the cut-scenes). I also like the level system in the campaign, it gives me something else to work towards while going through the story. Speaking of the story...

It's getting a little... meh. I mean, when did it go from realistic WWII/modern combat to fighting a hive mind of dead experimental subjects that take over your mind via a microchip in your head (I guess they forgot to install an anti-virus program in them :P)? Even I'm starting to have trouble following the story. woa-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862526

• Like 2

Call of Duty: Ghosts

44Lfe83f9.png

:bronze: Completionist

Complete all Extinction challenges and escape in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.

49L81a4ed.png

:gold: Throttled Escape

Escape using a relic in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.

Despite the former being much easier to do in solo, I managed to pull it off with a good team of four (which became three near the end). Actually almost didn't make it during the escape as I went down at the city (and thankfully got revived by the others) as well as at the end of the escape when one of my party members decided to wait until the last ten seconds to get into the extraction point. But this game was fun to go through. The "Pistols Only" relic is a fun one to use. Can still at the very least use my sentries and traps while doing so. Only one trophy left in Extinction and I'm certain I'll be forced to go alone for that one.

That was probably my favorite stage yet. After all the futuristic stuff, it was nice going back to a WWII setting for a change, & they even put in some zombies towards the end! :yay:

My favorite part of that mission was when you shot someone and they would just fly off the ground and towards the wall. That part was funny as hell! :dance:

48L4e9b93.png

:bronze: Trash Picker

Scavenge 40 items in a single game in Regular or Hardcore difficulty.

And with that (platinum-wise), I'm done with Extinction mode. It's quite a fun game mode, though it takes a while to get to know how to play it well.

Edited by RedWaterAngel
  • Like 2

Call of Duty: Ghosts

38L496996.png

:gold: The Ghost Killer

Confront Rorke (Complete "The Ghost Killer" on any difficulty.)

UGH. FUCKING CLIFFHANGER. But to be honest, other than that (and the fact that the ending of the first mission ended just like the last mission of MW2), I liked the Campaign a lot overall. Had a lot of good missions and I ended up using some of the mechanics they put in a lot (especially that lean function). Sure, space physics made no sense in the case of shooting, but... I still found it fun.

• Like 1

Lfdd582.png

24Ld9c1a5.png

Cleaner 
You fought 5 enemies at once and none of them survived

I haven't seen a lot of action in my first run because I want it to be a no kills, no alarms run. But after climbing to the top of Kaldwin's Bridge and seeing one guard at the bottom, I couldn't resist the urge of jumping from it and perform a drop assassination. Well, his buddies came and....the rest is history,

Can't wait until I start my high chaos run.

• Like 2