Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

L832be1.png

7L74a5e7.png

:bronze:  A Paradox of Light and Darkness
Reach the story chapter "A Paradox of Light and Darkness."

+

34Ld762c0.png

:silver:  Lisbeth's Smithy Appreciates Your Patronage!
Raise a weapon's Enhancement Level to its maximum.

Yay just continue to play SAO 'cause SW4 is just a part-time job x'D

• Like 2

XCOM: Enemy Unknown

8L118433.png

Lone Wolf 
Clear a UFO crash site with one soldier on Classic or Impossible difficulty.

40-silver.png

2.23%
ULTRA RARE

Ohhh yeah, got it on my first try. I used a Heavy Soldier and faced 4 Floaters and 1 Outsider. It was lot easier than I expected.

• Like 2

Sword Art Online Re: Hollow Fragment

L058ab1.png

48L04e96f.png

:silver:It's Not What It Looks Like!

Reach maximum affinity with all heroines.

swordartonlinere_hollhvogk.png

Finally done with the worst dating sim component ever made.

I gotta thank the people who modded the remote play app to work with every possible phone, wouldn't have done it without it

CXh_JmJWYAIcgY9.jpg

• Like 4

L9aef39.png

7L65fa07.png

:gold: The King Is Dead
Decide Pagan Min's fate (Campaign only).

Well, that was fun! :yay: But sadly, because of the online trophies, I can't get the Platinum, so I see little point of collecting the stuff I missed. <_<

I enjoyed it as much as 3, but it was kinda lacking in the endings department...

Out of Sabal, Amita, & Pagan... they all seem kind of evil in the end, so I killed all 3 of them (Amita in a mission, Pagan via an RPG to his helicopter, & Sabal got a sawed-off shotgun to the face). :P

Edited by Masamune

Rainbow Six: Siege

6L8ed644.png

Jack of All Trades

Play as every single operator in Casual/Ranked Multiplayer or Terrorist Hunt.

Edited by BestGregger

Le47b38.png

34L60ad49.png

:bronze: Ransacking Versailles

Earn 100% completion of Versailles.

I'm a little late on playing AC Unity but hell, this game reminds me of the good times I had with Ezio in Florence and Rome years ago. Moreover the customization is blowing my mind, god lord it's great.

• Like 1