Post the last trophy you earned

BDKSimba

Lae20a1.png

7L1d8df9.png

:silver: Beyond Hope

Save Lithariel's life.

I'm really enjoying my time with Shadow of Mordor, it gets better towards the end. Tallion is a lot stronger thanks to multiple abilities,and the gameplay itself is a lot more fun compared to the beginning of the game. 

• Like 1

LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1~4

4Lfde203.png

Prefect 

Complete Year Three Story Levels - :silver:- 56.99% Common

19L949d7c.png

Back in Time 

Use the Time-Turner - :bronze:- 51.52% Common

33L2af503.png

Quiet Please! 

Turn the sound and music down to 0 in the options menu whilst in the library - :bronze: - 40.06% Uncommon *atm

-Razgriz  :pimp: 

Lc5d8d7.png

26La0883e.png

40-bronze.pngMaster of Souls
Complete Shang Tsung's Kombo Challenge

Good thing I cleared the online before servers closed, else I would have missed this UR forever lol.

Much easier challenges compared to other fighters. Tricky timings here and there but nothing too difficult imo. Practice makes the master at these.

Edited by Lord_of_Ra
  • Like 2

Lae20a1.png

27L075a5f.png

:bronze: The White Rider

Liberate 30 slaves in 180 seconds while riding a Caragor.

I've got all the Nemesis System trophies. I had a much easier time that I though I'd have had,now it's time to complete the unfinished side quests.  ^_^ 

• Like 1