L79be2c.png

29L3d6005.png

:silver:  A Soul Awakened
Learn all of the Epiphany Skills.

+

1L1a65ee.png

:platinum:  Unrivaled Warrior
Obtain all trophies.

Finally! After 140 hours of farming/grinding I can play with much more effort to put in SAO: Lost Song :shakefist:

Edited by Tanuzomi
  • Like 4

Gran turismo 5 platinum trophy

28b525c030685f655e53dc6f17b5e5c6.PNG

• Like 3

Gran turismo 5 platinum trophy

28b525c030685f655e53dc6f17b5e5c6.PNG

Congrats man!! Give me a few more months! Lol :P

49Lf07800.png

GT-R Official Record 

Achieve a time of 7'29.03 on the Nürburgring Nordschleife in a Nissan GT-R '07. 

The record must be achieved in a Time Trial in the Arcade mode version of the car with tires of Sports Hard grade or lower equipped.

• Like 2

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

Bronze trophy

"Novice fortune hunter"

Collect 10 treasures

Only complaints with the game:

1.- The controls (or maybe it is just me because i can't compare the speed of a character like Nathan Drake with beings like Dante, Bayonetta or Dracula), but still Nathan feels a bit clumsy.

2.- The fear of having glitches and or crashes in the game:Happened to me once in chapter 4 when falling from a huge waterfall, the gray screen of a dead character appeared but it stopped there, it didn't respawn (thank God i found a treasure 1 minute earlier and that automatically saved my game progress).

Lafa29e.png

Fallout: New Vegas

55L9f6278.png

:gold:Safety Deposit Box

Trapped Father Elijah in the Sierra Madre's Vault.  

53Lbecfc8.png

:silver:Cash Out

Confronted Father Elijah in the Sierra Madre's Vault.

-Your collar is emitting a high-pitched beeping noise- Your collar is beeping faster- Your collar has stopped beeping- Your collar is emitting...You are being poisoned by a toxic cloud- Your collar is *dead*                                      

• Like 4